Whosdaiz

customize apartment

In game i can look at apartments but cannot customise. Do you need to purchase an apartment on the website to be able to customise it.

I had to figure this out too. At the lobby you can buy furniture, then you have it in you're inventory (wich you can access by pressing i). Now you can customise your home. One thing i did not yet figured out is, how to remove furniture.

48 minutes ago, HappyrogueNL said:

I had to figure this out too. At the lobby you can buy furniture, then you have it in you're inventory (wich you can access by pressing i). Now you can customise your home. One thing i did not yet figured out is, how to remove furniture.

midle clic and when your furniture is purple you can move it, if que press escape while moving you but it back in your inventory

• Like 1

I can't customise apartment at all. Is that a bug or am I doing something wrong I've got the items I want to use from the lobby person I click middle mouse when I'm in apartment but still nothing wtf

On 06/12/2018 at 2:26 AM, Kickapoo said:

Lol do you think they're gonna have the time to start adding seasonal content when the game needs fixing first?

On 03/12/2018 at 7:12 PM, suiksuiky said:

midle clic and when your furniture is purple you can move it, if que press escape while moving you but it back in your inventory

@DazerbakeYou have to make sure you're in your own apartment, which is the studio for now. We already know the issue were people can't get into their pledged apartments. Also you need to open your inventory and use that furniture in order to place it.

I've tried the studio apartment. I've got all the furniture I want from the lobby person and when I open inventory I don't see nothing but my clothing I have on no furniture. Clicking the scroll mouse button does not bring up anything for me to customise so must be a bug 

17 minutes ago, Dazerbake said:

ניסיתי את דירת הסטודיו. יש לי את כל הרהיטים שאני רוצה מאדם בלובי, וכשאני פותחת מלאי אני לא רואה שום דבר חוץ מבגדי שאין לי על רהיטים. לחיצה על לחצן העכבר לגלול לא להעלות שום דבר בשבילי כדי להתאים אישית כך חייב להיות באג 

It's true to me happened

It's true to me happened

On 12/9/2018 at 10:41 AM, Dazerbake said:

I've tried the studio apartment. I've got all the furniture I want from the lobby person and when I open inventory I don't see nothing but my clothing I have on no furniture. Clicking the scroll mouse button does not bring up anything for me to customise so must be a bug 

Are you going to the elevator, seeing that your name should be highlighted in the search bar already, hit search, it takes you to floor 4. then when you get off the elevator, an on screen message should pop up saying your room is 410, then opening your inventory to show your items? Make sure you arent going to any FLOOR PLANS you will NOT be able to customize those.

Edited by UhnotherGamer