Sign in to follow this  
LionKingGamer

Patience.................

So i wanted to talk about this game and that we need lots of patients until it releases because the game is not easy to make. Its probably very hard and with a small budget they need time and even if this game comes out 2 -3 years later then expected as long as its good im happy but everyone is eager and i have to say last big piece news information was exactly one month ago (25th March) so this week something has to come out otherwise people will become agressive if you know what i mean and by saying that i mean people will beg more cause its like a pen of animals everyone gets hungry so its like next week is feeding week and everyone wants food so everyone is really eager. But what i would recommend is for us to be a bit patient and soon a video and tons of news will come out Trust ME *WINK*

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, LionKingGamer said:

So i wanted to talk about this game and that we need lots of patients until it releases because the game is not easy to make. Its probably very hard and with a small budget they need time and even if this game comes out 2 -3 years later then expected as long as its good im happy but everyone is eager and i have to say last big piece news information was exactly one month ago (25th March) so this week something has to come out otherwise people will become agressive if you know what i mean and by saying that i mean people will beg more cause its like a pen of animals everyone gets hungry so its like next week is feeding week and everyone wants food so everyone is really eager. But what i would recommend is for us to be a bit patient and soon a video and tons of news will come out Trust ME *WINK*

Couldn't agree more.

I hope it's not 2-3 years that's a while... I hope to see an early access release, but that's just me...

13 hours ago, jshaw71 said:

I hope it's not 2-3 years that's a while... I hope to see an early access release, but that's just me...

Beta will hopefully be early 2017 along with the game soon  after, the modules will be out before beta, not 2-3 years :D

• Like 1

I agree - "we need lots of patients". Also I want to introduce you to my friend, his name is the 'full stop'. Here he is -- .

• Like 1