LoganWolf

Going to make a Community Server for this if they allow it.

Hello my name is Logan Wolf.

I run a community called Vengeful Gamers.

I will be opening a server if its possible. I currently have around 3 Super admins and 2 of us have previous programming/coding experience so we,if the creators allow it, will be adding custom content.

IT WILL BE SERIOUS RP

So by this I mean if you break rules you will be punished.

There will be a age limit on many things such as; Police Force , Military and more.

We will have our own website where you can do things that you are able to do on this website but more towards our server only.

We also will have a Team Speak server.

Join our Steam Group and show your interest in our server.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/vengefulgamersidentity

If you have any questions add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198096881774

We also are setting up our new teamspeak: 79.66.166.186

The ip will change to a custom one its still WIP.

Edited by LoganWolf

Just so you know, it will be possible to own a community/private server at full game release. I believe that they have no current plans for modding though. @Vix can confirm it.

Also then I guess that you are above 16 and same with your Admins? (just interested)

Also I assume you know there will be no military in the game, no planes or helicopters either.

Edited by JamesLuck01
  • Like 1

Generally modding is still a maybe- they're considering it, they've done and probably are still doing some work on it, but not sure if it'll make it to the final product or not.

• Like 2

On 24/04/2016 at 9:59 PM, LoganWolf said:

Thanks would you like to be notified when its ready?

oh, err well i am going to host my own community servers and already have 3 SA's, 2 Admins and have had 8 members/ not all white-listed yet.