lukemac

Character Profile

Appearance and name

Name: Delwyn Lenox 

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Sexuality: Straight

Hair colour: Brown

Hair style: (Will see what's available when game comes out)

Facial hair: Goatee

Job (at the moment): Fisherman/Captain

Wears at work: Captains uniform for fun. When he doesn't want it to get dirty he just wears some clothes he doesn't care about with a fisherman hat. (Maybe even those cool fishermen best things with bait attached and other fishing equipment)

Favourite casual: Jeans and lobster T-shirt (Idk what shoes there are xD)

Backstory

Delwyn Lenox grew up in Scotland he had a peaceful life nothing wrong with it, not the best education but he passed exams. When Delwyn became 16  he was just fishing for his family until one day he read in a magazine about a place called Identity (I don't know what the actual Identity Island is called) in the USA and what great business opportunities it had. His dream was to own a big business. He travelled over to USA with funding from his parents and then realised.... how am I going to make this happen? Immediatley he gave up... he headed back to the airport in a taxi but when he got there he realised.... that he had left his wallet on the taxi! he was kind of screwed in terms of getting back but after some thought he realised there was nothing bad about this place and he could just settle down somewhere and do what he's always done..... fish! Now he just does fishing and some other things on the side.... he has a pretty good life going for himself but not a very good social life...  there's room for development and maybe.... one day he'll get to make that business he wanted to make. To avoid criminals stabbing him (or worse) he doesn't let people know who he is  because of the line of work he chose for his side business. He usually just drowns his problems out with alcohol specifically Scottish Whiskey.

Other

House: Yes

Vehicles: Rusty Red Pickup truck, Fishing boat.

Criminal level 1-10: 2/10

Importance level 1-10: 2/10

Popularity level 1-10: 4/10 (due to ferrying services)

Accent: English (His dad was english his mother was scottish)

Times apprehended: 0

Personality: Optimistic, loves the sea, Short tempered, likes to be alone with his thoughts, alcoholic.

Smell: Smells like salt and fish. His breath smells of alcohol. Not pleasant but he rarely meets up with people so he doesn't care he'll only really wash if someone complains or for his own sake.

Alcohol preference: Scottish Whiskey

Alcoholic: Yes

Edited by lukemac
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Miker2209 said:

I love that you made a backstory i'm definitely going to think about that too. 

Loads of character profiles:

Edited by Herzog
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Herzog said:

Loads of character profiles:

Yeah and every single one of them is damn good. Wish I had time to draw a picture... Probably wouldn't of been good anyway.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, lukemac said:

Yeah and every single one of them is damn good. Wish I had time to draw a picture... Probably wouldn't of been good anyway.

Just take you time with it. It may not show up as a masterpiece to others but as long as you find it good, then its most definitely good. I mean mine arent good work but i like them and decided to put them up.

• Like 1