Vince

Releasing New Content Through Youtubers

I don't know the ins and outs of game development and publishing, so this idea might not float at all, but to help drum up hype for Identity, you could possibly release videos and screenshots through popular youtubers. That would give them an incentive to post videos about it, and attract the attention of their audiences. For example, Frankie on PC in 1080p has made a video about the game, so he'd definitely be willing to do this. Everybody here would understand completely, and if anyone's dumb enough to complain about 'selling out', it wouldn't be too hard to point out how much this is potentially helping Identity.

Thoughts?

• Like 3

I believe there are already a few high end youtubers that have a video promoting Identity, using the overview video as the background video and commentating over it. I also thing is was Squirrel (not too sure) that did a video with a commentary including the devs who answered questions and what not.

4 minutes ago, Herzog said:

I believe there are already a few high end youtubers that have a video promoting Identity, using the overview video as the background video and commentating over it. I also thing is was Squirrel (not too sure) that did a video with a commentary including the devs who answered questions and what not.

I've seen a few of these but I'm imagining they release new exclusive pictures and video clips through different youtubers, makes it more special for their audience, and therefore more likely to look into the game.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Johnny said:

I've seen a few of these but I'm imagining they release new exclusive pictures and video clips through different youtubers, makes it more special for their audience, and therefore more likely to look into the game.

Oh i see :D yeh. Would be good. However i think they should still post those images and videos on here for us. I still think that using them through youtube will definitely increase popularity. 

• Like 2