Nikolai

Forums | Language sections

Hello there,

A simple for the forums about making some new sub-boards/sections for some languages only, such as German, Russian etc.

I obviously checked the first pages of this section in case someone already suggested it but meh, nothing.

Don't hesitate to add your suggestions/ideas related to this.

Rather not see it, because that segregates the community to those who cant join in conversations.. English is more widely used and so its more common. 

• Like 1

The sections wouldn't be general, just dedicated to discussions, groups and eventually some translated news.

3 hours ago, NskDen said:

I'm asked Dev's about plans add language sections, but not got answer.

Just forget language sections, this forum is with English only. So that everyone can understand and be apart of the community and not segregating others from discussions and I dont believe that the devs will want multiple languages + (what if the mods and devs dont understand the language (if not saying that they all wont understand) then they cannot moderate it.

8 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Just forget language sections, this forum is with English only. So that everyone can understand and be apart of the community and not segregating others from discussions and I dont believe that the devs will want multiple languages + (what if the mods and devs dont understand the language (if not saying that they all wont understand) then they cannot moderate it.

I'll wait for a reply from the staff team.