Hill

Keep this on the low!

Hey, man!

I'm Hill, living off the land in my trusty van since as long as I can remember. I dropped out of high school to cruise the streets in which the universe takes me. You can normally find me out in the woods during the nights staring out into the stars looking for signs of extraterrestrials, maybe even hosting a radio show discussing conspiracies and other hubba jubba. Don't worry though, I'm not crazy or anything. I don't wear tinfoil on my head or anything, but I do love my trusty boonie hat!

I'm a friendly guy, usually I'm up for anything. If you're a hitchhiker, then I'm the guy you need to call. I'm vegan, I don't believe in eating meat. I believe all life is precious, I believe even the darkest of souls have the power to change for the better and always give second chances. Don't underestimate me, though. I won't hesitate to do what I have to if it comes to it. I'm not the luckiest soul alive either, but I have my moments in the spotlight.

That's just the jist about myself, I don't want to throw my entire boring life story on you just yet or anything, we have all the time in the world! You're probably gone by now anyway, but if you're not then much love brother. <3 I'd love to know more about you too, man.

Hill, Signing Off..

• Like 2

Great! Another hippie! Just kidding. Love the intro man, welcome to the forums. Will definitely tune into your radio broadcast some time 

6 hours ago, Hill said:

Hey, man!

I'm Hill, living off the land in my trusty van since as long as I can remember. I dropped out of high school to cruise the streets in which the universe takes me. You can normally find me out in the woods during the nights staring out into the stars looking for signs of extraterrestrials, maybe even hosting a radio show discussing conspiracies and other hubba jubba. Don't worry though, I'm not crazy or anything. I don't wear tinfoil on my head or anything, but I do love my trusty boonie hat!

I'm a friendly guy, usually I'm up for anything. If you're a hitchhiker, then I'm the guy you need to call. I'm vegan, I don't believe in eating meat. I believe all life is precious, I believe even the darkest of souls have the power to change for the better and always give second chances. Don't underestimate me, though. I won't hesitate to do what I have to if it comes to it. I'm not the luckiest soul alive either, but I have my moments in the spotlight.

That's just the jist about myself, I don't want to throw my entire boring life story on you just yet or anything, we have all the time in the world! You're probably gone by now anyway, but if you're not then much love brother. <3 I'd love to know more about you too, man.

Hill, Signing Off..

I don't know why, but you really remind me of Three Dog o.e. Anyways, welcome to Identity! Nice intro :D