Sign in to follow this  
Pootisman11

Redeemed my game key and game is not in my libary?

6 minutes ago, MinoPL said:

No 

first citizen bought and later update 15USD plus 15USD (I Have Founder Hat)

• APR102018

Asylum Entertainment Inc.Zahlung
    Laden der Transaktionsdetails zuAsylum Entertainment Inc.Zahlung

Bezahlt mit
    PayPal-Guthaben
    Wechselkurs
    12,62 EUR = 15,00 USD
    1 EUR = 1,1895 USD
    Transaktionscode
    3G183483PT211870N

Verkäufer
    Asylum Entertainment Inc.
    http://www.asylumentertainment.ca
    Kaufdetails
    Identity

15,00 USD
    Artikelnr.: 105042

Summe

15,00 USD
    •  
  • Asylum Entertainment Inc.Zahlung

OKT 312017

Asylum Entertainment Inc.Zahlung
    Laden der Transaktionsdetails zuAsylum Entertainment Inc.Zahlung

Bezahlt mit
    PayPal-Guthaben
    Wechselkurs
    13,34 EUR = 15,00 USD
    1 EUR = 1,1251 USD
    Transaktionscode
    5AW54208PP731742N

Verkäufer
    Asylum Entertainment Inc.
    http://www.asylumentertainment.ca
    Kaufdetails
    Identity

15,00 USD
    Artikelnr.: 105042

Summe

15,00 USD

Then try contacting motown

1 hour ago, MinoPL said:

first citizen bought and later update 15USD plus 15USD (I Have Founder Hat)

You get the founders hat with the citizen package and all other packages. I will pass this on to Motown. However, please don't post personal information publicly. and also this is in the wrong topic/ section.

1 hour ago, LuckyDuck said:

You get the founders hat with the citizen package and all other packages. I will pass this on to Motown. However, please don't post personal information publicly. and also this is in the wrong topic/ section.

OK THANKS and Sorry :)

It seems to me that the Average person has no understanding of the inner working and the time and manpower game development takes. Shit the research and development stage for things that currently don't exist cost years and tons of money before you even get into game &system integration, systems thinking, design and development analysis, Game mechanics, level design character animations, game flow and many  more things that go into a game. Even as a game developer that's not a one man task you have teams that specialize in each of those and still takes time from there. Lets jump a few steps and you got internal testing bug defragging and or alternate options, bug fixing, retesting, functionality testing, polishing (state polishing not final), and on to linking portions of game that are required to get that part functional. The programmers alone have months into the dev for simple shit like walking into the store and buying a shirt. That's actually complex when you break down all the options, functions, and brainwork required. Stop complaining. Open development is a good idea but, In reality most of these companies when seeing people that don't understand swaying the masses with negative ignorance wish they hadn't in spite of all those that careless about time and truly trust the devs to fulfill the promise they made. Look at it from the shoes of the ones who came up with this. How many hours did they poor into concepting this Idea? Making the tech demo a reality just to show you a visual taste of what they want to create? The time lost for them to take time to answer silly questions instead of chugging along with the dev of the game? Think outside yourself and grow up. Some of the best games in history have between 7-15 years of development time and some of the worst still have between 3 and 5.

I've just received the key just now
Either way, the key is useless

steam was not able to install, the app is not available

It still does not exist,

sad to cheat people, players, investors

REGARDS

2 hours ago, Whosdaiz said:

how do you get a key for steam i purchased the founders package will i have a key?

This post; has a step by step guide to how you get your key.

1 hour ago, MinoPL said:

I've just received the key just now
Either way, the key is useless

steam was not able to install, the app is not available

It still does not exist,

sad to cheat people, players, investors

REGARDS

@MinoPLExcuse me but please read the following announcement which was made when the steam keys came available, because it clearly states it:

We're getting close! You can now connect your Steam account to your Identity game account and obtain your Identity game Steam key. This key will add Identity to your library so that when Identity is released, you can download it and start playing immediately without having to do anything else.

To get your key, login on the main site (NOT THESE FORUMS) at www.IdentityRPG.com. You can then go to the Account tab of your profile where you'll see an option to link your Steam account.

You must have BETA ACCESS on your account to claim a key!

ATTENTION! You can only attach one steam account to one game account, and it's permanent. Be sure you're logged into your game account which has the items you've purchased before attaching a Steam account!

While you won't get Identity in your game library just yet, you will very soon. Handing out the keys like this allows us to reduce load on our servers. We currently have 20,000 keys in the system and we'll be adding more.

21 hours ago, army2willis said:

It seems to me that the Average person has no understanding of the inner working and the time and manpower game development takes. Shit the research and development stage for things that currently don't exist cost years and tons of money before you even get into game &system integration, systems thinking, design and development analysis, Game mechanics, level design character animations, game flow and many  more things that go into a game. Even as a game developer that's not a one man task you have teams that specialize in each of those and still takes time from there. Lets jump a few steps and you got internal testing bug defragging and or alternate options, bug fixing, retesting, functionality testing, polishing (state polishing not final), and on to linking portions of game that are required to get that part functional. The programmers alone have months into the dev for simple shit like walking into the store and buying a shirt. That's actually complex when you break down all the options, functions, and brainwork required. Stop complaining. Open development is a good idea but, In reality most of these companies when seeing people that don't understand swaying the masses with negative ignorance wish they hadn't in spite of all those that careless about time and truly trust the devs to fulfill the promise they made. Look at it from the shoes of the ones who came up with this. How many hours did they poor into concepting this Idea? Making the tech demo a reality just to show you a visual taste of what they want to create? The time lost for them to take time to answer silly questions instead of chugging along with the dev of the game? Think outside yourself and grow up. Some of the best games in history have between 7-15 years of development time and some of the worst still have between 3 and 5.

Are u even serious? Months for "buying a shirt in store"? Is that your first "early access" game u follow? Or u are another person that exactly know how identity is done? Won't even start about "answering silly questions"

Edited by Masa

On ‎9‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 8:15 AM, Masa said:

Are u even serious? Months for "buying a shirt in store"? Is that your first "early access" game u follow? Or u are another person that exactly know how identity is done? Won't even start about "answering silly questions"

To answer your question actually I'm a game developer myself and I do understand the Basics of game development hence why I mention some of the process needed to even make a game. Yet your ignorant comment with no retour to what I said or even  an inclination to what it takes have no idea about game development. That's why you crying about my comment.. If you don't like it simply wait till its complete to buy it.  I'm been in Early Access since before it existed with Alpha Beta and QA for companies for the past 15 years. How many Jamms you been too?

15 hours ago, army2willis said:

To answer your question actually I'm a game developer myself and I do understand the Basics of game development hence why I mention some of the process needed to even make a game. Yet your ignorant comment with no retour to what I said or even  an inclination to what it takes have no idea about game development. That's why you crying about my comment.. If you don't like it simply wait till its complete to buy it.  I'm been in Early Access since before it existed with Alpha Beta and QA for companies for the past 15 years. How many Jamms you been too?

Oh yes? U are another person that saying is a game dev, so maybe share  some of your work, because it becoming strange, so many game devs in this forum, and u know i also did some courses in udemy, play with unity and unreal, modkits etc so probably i could name myself game dev too. And my comment was about that i follow a lot of "in development" games that are done by small or even 1 man team so i can imagine how long it take to "walk into the store to buy 1 shirt" and it not taking months of work for ~20 man team.

16 hours ago, army2willis said:

Hello fellow game developer! *waves*