Sign in to follow this  
quentiam

town square module

I don't have a lot of cash to spend, and im looking forward to the release of the first module. I've only got the access to the game, but im really looking forward to playing with the housing bits. Decorating an apartment and such. Will there be a means of obtaining money in the first module? Can we work for an apartment instead of spending real cash?

1. If you got the pre-order only (Citizen package), you cannot play the module. You must upgrade (or buy Module access).

2. No, there will be no means of attaining money in Town Square. The Town Square module is strictly for social interaction and player housing. (And basic interaction with other items)

3. From what I heard last, you will receive a small, default apartment in the Town Square module. If you want bigger and better apartments, you must spend real cash. So no, you cannot work for one, as there will be no jobs.

(This information could change with later updates to Town Square)

Well ive got module access, I just don't want to shell out an extra 25 bucks to test what they've been working on.

hopefully they're not  * m o n e y  h u n g r y *

26 minutes ago, quentiam said:

I don't have a lot of cash to spend, and im looking forward to the release of the first module. I've only got the access to the game, but im really looking forward to playing with the housing bits. Decorating an apartment and such. Will there be a means of obtaining money in the first module? Can we work for an apartment instead of spending real cash?

You can work for $ and spend in game $ on an apartment, but only in the full game, and maybe beta as well.

5 hours ago, quentiam said:

Well ive got module access, I just don't want to shell out an extra 25 bucks to test what they've been working on.

hopefully they're not  * m o n e y  h u n g r y *

You will have access to a small temporary apartment for the Town Square, so that you can try out the customisation. However you won't get that same apartment in Beta or Full game release and will have to buy such then with in game money.