Sign in to follow this  
WillyVortex

Motorcycle ideas

Just a few things I'd like to bring up about bikes

1. Im really hoping they let us customize the dirt bikes in game. Mainly I'd like to be able to put street tires/rims on them and make a supermoto. I'll post some pics for those of you who have never heard of them. Basically they're just dirt bikes for the road. 

2. I think it would be great if some of the bikes are capable of doing wheelies. (Obviously not the harleys) but the sport bikes and dirt bikes should be able to. There should also be a reckless driving ticket if a cop sees you doing it (maybe $200 fine) there would also be a risk of tipping over and crashing, but it would be so much fun!

3. (This last one may be a stretch) I think if they figure out how to make vehicles manual transmission, which I know they're working on, most or all of the motorcycles should be manual, since in RL if you want to ride a motorcycle you have to learn how to operate it and work a clutch. This would make the game and the bikes feel much more realistic and I think it would be a ton of fun to even just cruise around. 

Thanks for reading  and let me know what you think! 

6a00d83455aeb969e201b7c7e0afb2970b-500wi.jpg

9950.jpeg

a5c19d0a145fe9621bbe130447b3a138.jpg

14 minutes ago, WillyVortex said:

@Herzog i believe i saw that you are a fellow rider, what are your thoughts on this?

Ahaha yeh, love my little 125. I'm not so interested in little dirt bikes (even though I own one :D) but I'm more interested into adventure bikes and Harley's. Not sure about adventure bikes but Harley's will be in the game.

one of my friends was also talking about manual gears when we were talking about cars. Could be a possibility but not too sure. Might be a a changeable setting.

I'm sure they'll have a wide variety of all vehicles and bikes. I think they've confirmed dirtbikes, I just hope we can customize them. Most games ive played don't let you change the wheels, and I have a 400cc supermoto IRL so I'd love the option to make one in game. I'll definitely have to get a  Harley too in game. 

vehicle customization is massive in this game. Its will most likely include customization for bike aswell dont you worry :)

I own a pule adrenaline 125 at the moment but going up to a 650 BMW Sertao when i turn 19.

6 minutes ago, Herzog said:

vehicle customization is massive in this game. Its will most likely include customization for bike aswell dont you worry :)

I own a pule adrenaline 125 at the moment but going up to a 650 BMW Sertao when i turn 19.

Nice man bmw bikes are amazing, I was looking into a g650 gs for a while. My dad was always a Harley guy and he ended up getting a bmw f800r which is more of a sport bike. he's about 55 and he loves it lol. You'll definitely be happy with bmw they treat their customers like royalty 

34 minutes ago, WillyVortex said:

Nice man bmw bikes are amazing, I was looking into a g650 gs for a while. My dad was always a Harley guy and he ended up getting a bmw f800r which is more of a sport bike. he's about 55 and he loves it lol. You'll definitely be happy with bmw they treat their customers like royalty 

Yeh my dad has a 1200 GS A and i love it but dont want such a big bike as they are bloody heavy :D i think its that then a harley street bob for myself :) 

Edited by Herzog

Definitely hoping for a good range of Sport Bikes. I currently ride a CBR 1000 in RL.

Looking to join a club to join in Identity, anyone know a good place I can start?

Already purchased a Biker Passport as well so I'll be ready when servers go online.

bad bitch.jpg

• Like 1