I'm pretty sure I saw a topic somewhere on here before about this but I couldn't find it again and just wanted to share my ideas.

I know the devs said we probably won't be able to draw our own tattoos, but I think if we could just choose the size and location of their preset designs, we would have PLENTY of customizing potential.

Basically I just hope they avoid what GTA V online did, where there's 3 options for each arm etc. And everyone has the same thing.

Edited by WillyVortex
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, WillyVortex said:

I'm pretty sure I saw a topic somewhere on here before about this but I couldn't find it again and just wanted to share my ideas.

I know the devs said we probably won't be able to draw our own tattoos, but I think if we could just choose the size and location of their preset designs, we would have PLENTY of customizing potential.

Basically I just hope they avoid what GTA V online did, where there's 3 options for each arm etc. And everyone has the same thing.

its a hard choice between letting people create there own and having preset ones. custom tats would be cool but people will abuse that and give them self BIG black penis on there head or something but preset ones will not allow this sort of thing but lower the unique character look 

all though that would be kinda funny holding someone at gunpoint and forcing them to get some retarded logo or picture somewhere 

I'd be totally ok with preset ones but I'd just like to see options for where you can put them and how big. For example let's say there's a bird tattoo, you should be a able to make it small and put it on your hand, or be able to make it big enough to cover your whole back. That way people can't just draw a bunch of dicks and they have to choose from already drawn models, but they can still fully customize everything instead of "left arm tattoo #1" and so on

5 hours ago, WillyVortex said:

I guess one thing you could have done is  post pictures  of  tattoos  you would  like to see  in game so the devs have ideas on  what  you  want?

• Like 1

I'm not really talking about any design in particular, just requesting that we can choose where to put them

I think people should have the freedom to design and place tattoos, If there are offensive ones they will need to be dealt with accordingly 

• Like 1

I say just let people have dick tattoos.

Is it not punishment enough to have a drawing of a cock on your head?

• Like 2

even if there is like a thing on steam workshop for it and people can vote on what tattoos can uploaded and create your own

• Like 1

for it: the game is for matures (shooting, drugs etc.). dicks in the public are legal for matures. that means dicks are allowed

34 minutes ago, Shimozukachi said:

for it: the game is for matures (shooting, drugs etc.). dicks in the public are legal for matures. that means dicks are allowed

Well the same reason they don't want sex or other nudity, they don't want the game to get banned from youtube or twitch so dicks are probably a no-go

3 hours ago, WillyVortex said:

Well the same reason they don't want sex or other nudity, they don't want the game to get banned from youtube or twitch so dicks are probably a no-go

that was a trolling comment man