Sign in to follow this  
Esqueletos13_mc

Tagging?

Will there be tagging and spray painting on walls? i believe it was mentioned in one of the streams on town square, If so how will you be able to spray paint and if you can where and how long will it last on the wall till it disappears? Lastly will this be in effect in Town square?

9 minutes ago, Esqueletos13_mc said:

Will there be tagging and spray painting on walls? i believe it was mentioned in one of the streams on town square, If so how will you be able to spray paint and if you can where and how long will it last on the wall till it disappears? Lastly will this be in effect in Town square?

There will be specific areas on the map that will allow you to vandalize (spray paint) the walls. I don't think this feature will be in the TS or if it will last a while. Maybe @Beach_Ball knows.

1 minute ago, HairyGrenade said:

There will be specific areas on the map that will allow you to vandalize (spray paint) the walls. I don't think this feature will be in the TS or if it will last a while. Maybe @Beach_Ball knows.

Alright, that would be awesome if i can get more detail on this aspect it'd be great to see other peoples art work or Tagging your gangs logo or name will be amazing.