Tanner-C

Farming/Gardening

I think it would be neat if players could buy plots of land and build farmhouses and farm the nearby land using purchased equipment. I would also like to see the implantation of a sort of community garden in the city where players can seed, raise, and pick fresh crops where they can either sell at a market or eat for food. 

• Like 1

Yea, they're planning to have farming, it will most likely not be able to be done anywhere though, just at the ranches and barns, etc. Drug farming, however,  is more likely to be around everywhere though.

6 hours ago, Tanner-C said:

I think it would be neat if players could buy plots of land and build farmhouses and farm the nearby land using purchased equipment. I would also like to see the implantation of a sort of community garden in the city where players can seed, raise, and pick fresh crops where they can either sell at a market or eat for food. 

No building buildings.

It could be a cool dynamic for companies. I work for an Organic Gardening Company called Dr. Earth and I would be interested in doing something like that in game!! I already understand the business and gardening. Could be very cool!