Rianpla

[PT] Revolution Portugal RolePlay | Identity | BREVEMENTE

ie8pfyX.png

Portugal Server

NAME SERVER :  [PT] Revolution Portugal RolePlay

Olá a todos Portugueses presente neste Maravilhoso Game que será lançado brevemente de MMORPG e contando com isto eu estou a preparar um servidor Portugues e espero todo apoio da população Portuguesa neste Jogo e neste Servidor!

!Atenção!

Este servidor é privado não é um servidor Oficialmente da  Asylum Entertainment, este será o nome que eu vou dar  para o Servidor quando o Jogo for Lançado por Completo!

Translation to English

Portugal Server

Hello to all Portuguese people present in this Wonderful Game that will be released soon of MMORPG and counting on this I am preparing a Portuguese server and I hope all support of the Portuguese population in this Game and in this Server!

!Attention!

This server is private not a server Officially of Asylum Entertainment, this will be the name that I will give to the Server when the Game is Completed!

Fique à vontade para entrar no nosso Discord  (LINK PERMANENTE) 

Também temos Steam Group!

!Forum FUTURAMENTE!

Feel free to join our Discord (LINK PERMANENT)

We also have Steam Group!

! Forum in the future!

i028678.png

Edited by Rianpla

26 minutes ago, Rianpla said:

ie8pfyX.png

Oficial Portugal Server

Hello to all Portuguese present in this Wonderful Game that will be released soon of MMORPG and counting on this I am preparing a server with Team Asylum Entertainment | Ofialmente Portugues | and I hope all support of the Portuguese population in this Game and in this Server!

Discord : https://discord.gg/HRG4gs2 (LINK PERMANENTE)

Bras_o_Consulado_Geral_de_Portugal.png

Nice to see you are making a private server for your selected language. However there are no Official "servers with other languages than English being the main language. Good luck with your private server and please know that you cannot rent a server until the full game release and not when the Modules or beta is released.