YotBox

Does the character's data will be saved in all the servers?

Does the character's data will be saved in all the servers?

For example: A guy owns a restaurant in a server, he will own it also in other servers?(or even all of them)

And what about the houses? Money? etc..

If you own anything in a official server say "server #1" and then say go on "server #2" of the official servers, all your things will carry over with every official server, so there is no worries there but if you are wanted for murder on 1 official server then you will be wanted on all official servers! Also the only thing is the community servers the money you make on them will not carry over to any other server. 

If I have answered your question or have been helpful please leave a like!

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

If you own anything in a official server say "server #1" and then say go on "server #2" of the official servers, all your things will carry over with every official server, so there is no worries there but if you are wanted for murder on 1 official server then you will be wanted on all official servers! Also the only thing is the community servers the money you make on them will not carry over to any other server. 

Umm another question, do you know if there'll be a height system? (like tall and short players)

When you say "everything", does that include houses? We know that the apartments are instances for each player, but what about houses? When you own a building, do you only own it on that that server, or on every community/public server?

• Like 1

On community servers the houses will only be on that single server because all the community servers will be owned by different people. On the other hand the official servers might be different but I am not sure. 

@Vix Do you have anything to answer these questions that I could not?

Edited by JamesLuck01
  • Like 1

how about i answer? if you own house xy and restaurant qwertz on server 1 you only own it on server one. why? ehm... 2 trillion peoples but only one guy ones 1 house of 200? 300? houses and 1 restaurant of similar number? (houses and shops aren't that infinite instances sources. only apartments are) on every server while only playing on 1 server. does that make any sense?

Everything that is unique will be server bonded. So things like apartments, clothes, pets, cars, crimes etc will most likely be servers-wide, character appearance and stats included. Buildings- no. Buildings can have 1 owner at a time on a single server.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, datawsomesauce09 said:

I believe that the houses won't be carried over but the apartments will. 

yep. why the hell should player 1 own the same house on every server while he only owns it on server 1 while someone else owns it on server 2?