Sign in to follow this  
Saarty1

Sports?

Will any sort of Sports be introduced to the game at any point in the future? As a very big fan of basketball, I'd very much like to see a mini-game of basketball introduced to the game. I'd love to see the possibility to develop Basketball or other Sports as a career for your character, to be able to make a Sports club of your own and such.

I saw that players can watch other players through TV, so Sports could be a great source of entertainment and social interaction between players. The abillity to watch a Basketball game at home or go to the Stadium and watch it together with friends. 

Since the game takes place in the United States, basketball would make a lot of sense and be popular. 

Posted below: 

A mini-game of basketball pick-up game could be made into the game. You know, gonig to the local court with some friends and playing against each other. It's a great thing for social interaction between players and entertainment. That's something I'd very much like to see in the game.

Edited by Saarty1
New Idea
  • Like 5

Maybe a mini-game of basketball pick-up game could be made into the game. You know, gonig to the local court with some friends and playing against each other. It's a great thing for social interaction between players and entertainment. That's something I'd very much like to see in the game.

I like this idea, but think what it not possible. 

Edited by NskDen

On 4/4/2016 at 5:29 PM, Saarty1 said:

Will any sort of Sports be introduced to the game at any point in the future? As a very big fan of basketball, I'd very much like to see a mini-game of basketball introduced to the game. I'd love to see the possibility to develop Basketball or other Sports as a career for your character, to be able to make a Sports club of your own and such.

I saw that players can watch other players through TV, so Sports could be a great source of entertainment and social interaction between players. The abillity to watch a Basketball game at home or go to the Stadium and watch it together with friends. 

Since the game takes place in the United States, basketball would make a lot of sense and be popular. 

Posted below: 

A mini-game of basketball pick-up game could be made into the game. You know, gonig to the local court with some friends and playing against each other. It's a great thing for social interaction between players and entertainment. That's something I'd very much like to see in the game.

Pick up games are one thing, but it would be seriously cool to have a professional sports league covering the major 4, (Baseball, Basketball, Futball/Soccer, and American football) as well as the supporting potions and careers around it, Coach, Sports Medicine Therapist, Cheerleader, (not that not a sport, but without teams there would be no cheerleaders) Sports Equipment, Field maintance  and other minor jobs like snack vendor, Merchandise vendor, maybe more, unure this is right off the top of my head... 

in college if there is one, and enrolled and students accepted on the team there could also be Track and Field, Gymnastics, Swimming/Diving, and Wrestling, the same supporting positions would apply to college athletics as well

• Like 1

On 4/21/2016 at 0:20 AM, Yuri_Zhukov said:

It not possible I think.

I figured as much, but it sucks that it's not possible, as far as I am concerned... (and maybe others too) 

I would love Football to be in game. (fyi I mean English football not american fake football) but the american football (rugby but with metal guards) can be in too, Also i want tennis in game.

I feel like saying that it isn't possible isn't true. It might be more work for the dev's. I mean think about it, there is fifa, madden, nba, etc. They have made all of those why wouldn't it be possible for identity? 

• Like 1