Jacob

Sneak peek of cars design?

How about this? I'm curious if devs already did few car designs and I'm not talking about these on pictures that were shown before. I want to see them :c

• Like 1

Hopefully they will be actual car models of real brands and not off brand mixes.

I am hoping to see a mix of foreign and domestic cars, trucks, motorcycles, from the past 40 years, compact, and full size designs, maybe even economy models too... on road, offroad, maybe some watercraft too,  small boats fishing, and speed, maybe a jetski... We've seen they'll be yachts as well, were some ... off shore trading can take place as well as mods for all these, in the auto parts store...

Looks like they will stay to true life vehicles

Untitled.png.ce6bc5dc4c68cc5329b2c24bbff

2012 Dodge Charger police interceptor

Even the interiors look cool and fit the game. I'd rather not see any badges that are basically just "Le dank maymays"

3.png.477d48eded341ab99a46ba65196e5362.p

This vehicle doesn't have tires around the rims, so looks like either damage or you can change the tires for more grip

2.png.6b08ea9e89e839910f91dbae71f77176.p

looks like a Barracuda

Edited by SilberDrachen893

Vehicles are still in development so the only pictures would be sketches and they will look like cars from various brands but the names will be changed.