SunDiego

Will you be able to shoot inside of buildings?

Question

Hello
Iam just curiouse if i will be able to shoot my gun inside of buildings. Like in hotels or houses of players. Also will there be 5 star hotels actually? Also what will happen if you die? Do you have to wait a certain amount of time to be revived in hospitel and also pay something?

• Like 2

27 answers to this question

22 minutes ago, WickedJ3ster said:

i honestly agree if the police are doing their job then it shouldnt be a problem let it be a thing that is managed by the players, if the roleplay becomes chaotic then so be it, crime raises in a poorly managed system you guys are forcing it, i also thought the stress system in which you get a magical bullet shield is kinda silly as well not only does it unbalance the favor into the cops easily which they already have an advantage its unrealistic criminals are going to have a crappy time because the only way they can win is by going outside the rules not having  to adhere by things like hey i gotta sit here for 20 seconds aiming a gun at you until you finally get scared while running away screaming telling everyone your in trouble while bullets bounce off your back

We should create secret gangs especially for killing cops :). Dont say it was my plan, but iam just giving some ideas. We could outscale them in numebrs pretty easy and aim all together at one by one at the cops.

On 5/25/2018 at 4:17 PM, SunDiego said:

We should create secret gangs especially for killing cops :). Dont say it was my plan, but iam just giving some ideas. We could outscale them in numebrs pretty easy and aim all together at one by one at the cops.

That would definitely end well.