kioshi

A couple of questions about the game

Question

Hello ! 

If you buy the game now will you receive a Steam key ?

Also, will the progress of the beta be carried over when the game launches ? For example, will I need to recreate my character ?

Sorry if these questions have already been answered, but I'm new here.

Thank you !

3 answers to this question

28 minutes ago, kioshi said:

If you buy the game now will you receive a Steam key ?

If you pledge for the Citizen pledge then you will get a steam key when the full game releases and if you get Founder or above, you will receive a steam key when the 1st Module is available.

30 minutes ago, kioshi said:

Also, will the progress of the beta be carried over when the game launches ? For example, will I need to recreate my character ?

Modules, Beta and then Full Game. Your progress will not carry over to the full game, however the character will not either because by full game release their will be more features to customise on your character and so the devs don't want you to miss out on those new features and so you will have to recreate the character.

Hope this helps and there are a few links in my signature that are useful!

Kind Regards,

LuckyDuck

When you purchase the game, with its release (early access or full release, depending on your package) you will be able to link your steam account to the website where you will then receive your key. 

If I recall, your character will transfer only in appearance. But that’s a maybe. Beta to full release transition will wipe progress. 

1 hour ago, LuckyDuck said:

If you pledge for the Citizen pledge then you will get a steam key when the full game releases and if you get Founder or above, you will receive a steam key when the 1st Module is available.

Modules, Beta and then Full Game. Your progress will not carry over to the full game, however the character will not either because by full game release their will be more features to customise on your character and so the devs don't want you to miss out on those new features and so you will have to recreate the character.

Hope this helps and there are a few links in my signature that are useful!

Kind Regards,

LuckyDuck

Thanks a lot man ! Really helped a lot :) 

1 hour ago, LightBringer said:

When you purchase the game, with its release (early access or full release, depending on your package) you will be able to link your steam account to the website where you will then receive your key. 

If I recall, your character will transfer only in appearance. But that’s a maybe. Beta to full release transition will wipe progress. 

Thank you man !