Sign in to follow this  
MalContentGA

RDM

How will RDM be handled in the community. When i am on A3l servers I will be driving and then get my car shot, robbed, and then I will be killed. I want to see a regular community where there is more nobility in crimes. 

As Identity will be a game devoted to MMO RPG in a real world sense, RDM is a big problem, and it is annoying on such games as Altis life or Gmod DarkRP.

As there are moderators and admins already signed up for servers, I can imagine that there will be a great deal of security for players and punishments for rule breaking. Ofcourse RDM is inevitable, accidentally or purposfully. Some people are just dicks. There isn't really a way to detect RDM without making the game incredibly limited, so I imagine a user reporting system will be set up.

If you are really worried about RDM or just rule breaking in general, I would suggest that you download a background window recorder too keep as evidence if any rule breaking does occur. If you have an AMD or Nvidia graphics card, this comes as standard.

For more information read up about Death and Rules in the FAQ here:http://www.identityrpg.com/community/topic/7-frequently-asked-questions/

• Like 2

I would assume that the police would have some sort of camera system in the city(s) and town(s) to keep track of everything, although if your in the middle of nowhere I'm not sure what could be done about that.

Edited by bobtrees

There will be a mechanic in the game to prevent issues like this but it's unclear how in-depth it will be and how it will be handled successfully.