godmode

Officer enquiry

Hello there i am new here , im wondering what it takes to join the police department ?

is there a seperate application process for different servers ?

and each server will have there own police forums etc ?

im also currently the chief of police in fallen order gaming and was a commissioner on darkside gaming for 2 years  (arma 3 life ) 

would love to help out with anything thats needed as well 

Cheers

Edited by godmode

Not hard at all. Identity is striving to welcome all players, and make it as easy as it could be. I do not think they would have applications, but I am simply uninformed in that area. Expect it to be very easy to become a police officer once the full game is out. However, you will not be able to work as a police officer until the beta, which will be at least 1-3 more years until release. There will be a SWAT Module released in the next few years or so, so watch out for that.

Really is the game that far away from completion?

and thank you for your reply 

On 5/1/2018 at 11:55 PM, godmode said:

Hello there i am new here , im wondering what it takes to join the police department ?

is there a seperate application process for different servers ?

and each server will have there own police forums etc ?

im also currently the chief of police in fallen order gaming and was a commissioner on darkside gaming for 2 years  (arma 3 life ) 

would love to help out with anything thats needed as well 

Cheers

There won’t be seprate police forums for official servers, it will be quite relaxed.  But private servers have the ability to white list the police and what not.  

41 minutes ago, godmode said:

Really is the game that far away from completion?

and thank you for your reply 

We should hopefully be getting TS by the end of this month or in June, and then next would be Swat Module which has no ETA.  My guess end of this year or early next year.