tq2221

its been a week

On 03/05/2018 at 6:56 PM, tq2221 said:

I just want to kow at the end of the day what did I pledge for . I understand that the modules are not beta. got that from day one. but I figured there has to be a beta because they have had errors come out and game play come out.  and does this mean I have to buy the game as well when it comes out or am I good

Your pledge package states Passport(Full Game), Beta if you have Founder. You will have no need to purchase anything if you already pledged. If you have Founder you get access to 3 Modules, Town Square, S.W.A.T. and Racing module. After those will be before the Beta and then comes the full game release...

Note (Passport = Full game on the full release)

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, tq2221 said:

I just want to kow at the end of the day what did I pledge for . I understand that the modules are not beta. got that from day one. but I figured there has to be a beta because they have had errors come out and game play come out.  and does this mean I have to buy the game as well when it comes out or am I good

Hi @tq2221pleading for games is like investing. For example you Pledged a idea and a dream which the developers have and invest in to it. This Idea is Identity the roadmap to this idea up until beta is to get out three modules. After beta the game Identity should be available, and will also be updated constantly if successful.

You pledged an Idea as of now, no product. Also what you receive with your package is what you get for helping make this dream, vision or project  come true. Basically I am saying you are a investor. There are risks in making pledges like this and you should always be aware that things might not go as planned. You will receive all three modules pre to beta (depending on your pledge you made) this is a bonus for us early pledgers. Also When beta gets released you will get access to it. Finally you also will get access to the full game when done.

The roadmap to Identity will certainly take time and this is why you always should consider if you want to invest into a project this early. If you do not wanted to have this risks you should have waited until beta or until Identity gets released.

Edited by Gometzler