Mikusiodaktyl

My kewl ideas.

From the awesome gameplay video I can clearly conclude the gun sounds are sadly an absolute crap. Idk, this might be just an early version, or maybe it is supposed to sound like that? Not sure, but anyway you gotta change that glock sound. There is a game in development called Ready or Not, gun sounds in this game are an absolute blast. We want our guns to look and also sound realistic, we want to hear ringing in our ears after every firefight. (well, maybe not all of us, give us the guns volume option in sound settings.)

Some of my other ideas:

1. Stars should be more visible when we are away from town.

2. Criminals can use civilians as human shields, very wicked and cruel, but criminals in this game shouldn't be messing around. Police officers will be punished for hurting civilians, and punished hard for killing them.

3. We should have a bigass map in our criminal crib/police departament office, and we should be able to point important/favorite places on it.

4. There should be lights that turn on automatically when you get close to them. (especially at kindergardens, schools, some shops n stuff)

5. There should be few animations of every action, like few animations of putting a criminal into the back of the car, few animations of putting someone down to handcuff them and all other actions. (trust me, game will be so much less monotonic if you do this.)

6. Stuff that's being said on dispatch shouldn't be some random stuff playing from time to time like when we are in a police vehicle in GTA. Stuff they say should make sense and should happen in-game, at least a part of stuff they say should be real.

7. Add police variants or Skyline R34 and Supra IV as pursuit vehicles, dammit! (imitations, of course, not real models)

8. At night, there should be a possibility of loud music coming out of random apartaments in the urban parts of the map. As police, we can warn the locators or give them a ticket.

9. Add working electronic clocks on buildings, electronical road boards (also with information of speed limit, air and road temperature etc.) and mechanical clocks on some bus stops.

10. We should be able to change the "tick-tock" sound of light blinker. 

11. The same models of cars should have varieties of different rims. One, two or all rims can even be missing or cracked. (This is the fact I hate about GTA, specific model of the car will always have same rims, unless you change them at LS Customs. It ruins the taste.)

12. NPCs in vehicles shouldn't be frozen. They should use their phones when standing in a traffic jam, hold steering wheel in different ways, talk to other passengers in the car n stuff.

13. NPCs on foot should do stuff, like jogging, bike, skateboard, rollerblades ridin', guitar playin', phone speakin' and other stuff. Take an example from Watch_Dogs series, streets in this game just vibrant with life.

14. Burglary and shoplifting should be a feature for players playing as criminals.

15. Maybe include a hacking feature based on veriety of minigames? Like police pinpointing criminals (like cyber-terrorists) locations, and criminals hacking bank accounts or some lawyer PC in order to find out who was testyfying against him? Don't turn this game into Watch_Dogs tho, lol.

16. Before buying apartament, let us have a walk around it, to see how big it is, what view from window it has (I love apartaments with great views.) You can't do so in GTA, so yeah..

17. Our characters should enter vehicles faster when something is happening, like if you are a cop and you pursue someone. But when it's calm, we should enter and exit the car casually, like a normal person.

18. Why not let counter-terrorists to use rifles like HK416, M4, G36C, Famas, MSBS or AK-74M if criminals are very well organised and dangerous? This would work as an anti-tryhard mechanism, something like random crits in TF2 were supposed to work. But only if criminals really outskill everyone else.

19. If we shoot someone while he's reloading, there should be a possibility of him messing up the reloading process, dropping a magazine or sth.

20. Add face masks (fusion between balaclava and scarf) around our necks with option to cover and uncover face with it as we want, on free-roam, in a car, on bike and even robbery so it will hide our identity instead of balaclava, with varieties of colors and patterns. I'm not so sure how do you call this piece of clothing in english, heres a link: https://www.google.pl/search?biw=1920&bih=968&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=wpDnWvm5JsWlwQLhrq6ADg&q=komin&oq=komin&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0i67k1j0j0i67k1j0l7.452649.453262.0.453518.5.5.0.0.0.0.97.398.5.5.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..0.5.398....0.f3uyreeiRaA#imgrc=BE4kVozJufEUIM:                                  21. There will surely be lots of driving, if you guys say map of Identity full version will be hundreds of square kilometers. This probably goes without saying,but GTA V engine sounds are almost as bad as gun sounds, so I guess I'll say it: mind the engine sounds, make them realistic but also... just pleasant to listen to. Hands down my favorite engine sound in a video game so far:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDDtCfI6oKw

And if this game is a fake, im putting my testicals in the keyholes. Please developers, save my testicals. Have fun making this game!

Edited by Mikusiodaktyl

14 minutes ago, Mikusiodaktyl said:

Idk, this might be just an early version, or maybe it is supposed to sound like that? Not sure, but anyway you gotta change that glock sound.

Guns won't be until Module 2 and so it is not essential yet.

15 minutes ago, Mikusiodaktyl said:

1. Stars should be more visible when we are away from town.

2. Criminals can use civilians as human shields, very wicked and cruel, but criminals in this game shouldn't be messing around. Police officers will be punished for hurting civilians, and punished hard for killing them.

3. We should have a bigass map in our criminal crib/police departament office, and we should be able to point important/favorite places on it.

4. There should be lights that turn on automatically when you get close to them. (especially at kindergardens, schools, some shops n stuff)

5. There should be few animations of every action, like few animations of putting a criminal into the back of the car, few animations of putting someone down to handcuff them and all other actions. (trust me, game will be so much less monotonic if you do this.)

1. 1. Would be cool yes indeed!
  2. 2. Police won't be able to tell if someone is a criminal or civilian and the criminal could be wearing the same outfits, however police are players and won't just shoot on sight.
  3. 3. I guess it will be cool for this.
  4. 4. There will only be 1 type of school and that is the University, there will be no character under a age of 18 (Basically only adult characters in the game) So no schools for little kids.
  5. 5. There will be animations for these but not sure how many for each.
21 minutes ago, Mikusiodaktyl said:

6. Stuff that's being said on dispatch shouldn't be some random stuff playing from time to time like when we are in a police vehicle in GTA. Stuff they say should make sense and should happen in-game, at least a part of stuff they say should be real.

7. Add police variants or Skyline R34 and Supra IV as pursuit vehicles, dammit! (imitations, of course, not real models)

8. At night, there should be a possibility of loud music coming out of random apartaments in the urban parts of the map. As police, we can warn the locators or give them a ticket.

9. Add working electronic clocks on buildings, electronical road boards (also with information of speed limit, air and road temperature etc.) and mechanical clocks on some bus stops.

10. We should be able to change the "tick-tock" sound of light blinker. 

1. 6. Dispatch will be players a lot of the time and so it is a player that will be saying things to the officers.
  2. 7. There will be multiple police vehicles in the game.
  3. 8. No this won't happen, because AI won't be in such places.
  4. 9. A working clock will be in the game world and it will show the game worlds time of day. (4 hours = 1 game day, that is 3 hours day, 1 hour night time. Real hours).
  5. 10. That would be cool but un-necessary I believe.
28 minutes ago, Mikusiodaktyl said:

11. The same models of cars should have varieties of different rims. One, two or all rims can even be missing or cracked. (This is the fact I hate about GTA, specific model of the car will always have same rims, unless you change them at LS Customs. It ruins the taste.)

12. NPCs in vehicles shouldn't be frozen. They should use their phones when standing in a traffic jam, hold steering wheel in different ways, talk to other passengers in the car n stuff.

13. NPCs on foot should do stuff, like jogging, bike, skateboard, rollerblades ridin', guitar playin', phone speakin' and other stuff. Take an example from Watch_Dogs series, streets in this game just vibrant with life.

14. Burglary and shoplifting should be a feature for players playing as criminals.

15. Maybe include a hacking feature based on veriety of minigames? Like police pinpointing criminals (like cyber-terrorists) locations, and criminals hacking bank accounts or some lawyer PC in order to find out who was testyfying against him? Don't turn this game into Watch_Dogs tho, lol.

16. Before buying apartament, let us have a walk around it, to see how big it is, what view from window it has (I love apartaments with great views.) You can't do so in GTA, so yeah..

1. 11. Not sure if this will be something but I can tell you that this game won't have AI roaming the world like GTA has go them. All cars on the road will be player owned and driven!
  2. 12. No NPC's roaming in this game. They will all be players driving vehicles. Cops and everything player driven.
  3. 13. There is no NPC's on foot walking around either, this is a game far from GTA and will be player driven.
  4. 14. yes this is possible for shops and is for anyone to be able to do it.
  5. 15. There will be no hacking in the game.
  6. 16. I guess this would be a nice feature.
  7. 34 minutes ago, Mikusiodaktyl said:

And if this game is a fake, im putting my testicals in the keyholes. Please developers, save my testicals. Have fun making this game!

This game is not a fake. 

8. Also please have a look and research more upon this game using the links provided in my signature.

"This game is not a fake." Well, I figured somebody would say that, but it doesn't make me less concerned about all those delays and not updating the tracker on time. I'm not whining or anything, but this is just typical, small human anxiety. And I'm also not sure how a massive open game without NPCs and only players in will work out, ain't it gonna feel a little empty? Well, the time will tell. Thank you for replying and updating the tracker just as I was typing this. =) Have a good day!

1 minute ago, Mikusiodaktyl said:

"This game is not a fake." Well, I figured somebody would say that, but it doesn't make me less concerned about all those delays and not updating the tracker on time. I'm not whining or anything, but this is just typical, small human anxiety. And I'm also not sure how a massive open game without NPCs and only players in will work out, ain't it gonna feel a little empty? Well, the time will tell. Thank you for replying and updating the tracker just as I was typing this. =) Have a good day!

Okey, firstly yes that phrase is always used. I also know that Games take a very long time and also know that un-foreseen problems occur in Game Development. Games are delayed all the time and you probably know that Red Dead Redemption 2 was delayed by a year and then Delayed again till later this year too. That game has been in development for more than 7 years now and still gets a delay. They also have 100x more devs than this team does and well they face delays yet when a small team does, it's completely different; yet of course it isn't in reality but people tend to take it differently because it is a small team who are not high in reliability for decent games in the market of today. They have not earned a position yet. This is my understanding to why people complain about small companies/ small teams.

TBH, NPC's roaming make the world less immersive completely. Firstly you cannot interact with them and cannot have immersive RP with them being around, or if someone wants to drive around the map e.g. bus' as there job, the AI for example in GTA, they do not recognise that you are there and so if you take a wide turn like in your bus around a corner then they go and drive into you even though you were there already. It is annoying when the AI in GTA doesn't even have knowledge that they need to stop for other cars to turn. I myself want rid of the AI as it is not immersive and players will react differently to scripted AI.

1 minute ago, LuckyDuck said:

Okey, firstly yes that phrase is always used. I also know that Games take a very long time and also know that un-foreseen problems occur in Game Development. Games are delayed all the time and you probably know that Red Dead Redemption 2 was delayed by a year and then Delayed again till later this year too. That game has been in development for more than 7 years now and still gets a delay. They also have 100x more devs than this team does and well they face delays yet when a small team does, it's completely different; yet of course it isn't in reality but people tend to take it differently because it is a small team who are not high in reliability for decent games in the market of today. They have not earned a position yet. This is my understanding to why people complain about small companies/ small teams.

TBH, NPC's roaming make the world less immersive completely. Firstly you cannot interact with them and cannot have immersive RP with them being around, or if someone wants to drive around the map e.g. bus' as there job, the AI for example in GTA, they do not recognise that you are there and so if you take a wide turn like in your bus around a corner then they go and drive into you even though you were there already. It is annoying when the AI in GTA doesn't even have knowledge that they need to stop for other cars to turn. I myself want rid of the AI as it is not immersive and players will react differently to scripted AI.

The fact Identity has a small team working on it seems legit and I understand it, but well, players (with me included) will never like delays. Also I didn't know the Red Dead Redemption 2 part as idc about this game at all, well now you made me understand what a real delay is.

By the way, is being a vigilante will be a thing in Identity? Tracking down criminals and making them pay instead of some funny judgement courts and prision that they can escape from, or it will make them even worse criminal than before (prisions in some countries work like this: prisioners get to know each other and after they leave they will be even more organised than before)  and then, after baddies are dealt with: escaping from police, vigilante style, hell yeah. Im sure there are batman and Aiden Pearce fans out there. You should really think about Vigilante feature in Identity.

8 minutes ago, Mikusiodaktyl said:

By the way, is being a vigilante will be a thing in Identity? Tracking down criminals and making them pay instead of some funny judgement courts and prision that they can escape from, or it will make them even worse criminal than before (prisions in some countries work like this: prisioners get to know each other and after they leave they will be even more organised than before)  and then, after baddies are dealt with: escaping from police, vigilante style, hell yeah. Im sure there are batman and Aiden Pearce fans out there. You should really think about Vigilante feature in Identity.

There won't be a vigilante feature, however, you can go and hunt down the criminals but a vigilante is a criminal thing and so you will be arrested if caught.

58 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

There won't be a vigilante feature, however, you can go and hunt down the criminals but a vigilante is a criminal thing and so you will be arrested if caught.

Brilliant.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, subway244 said:

These are cool ideas!

Thank you my friend. I realized just now that there will be preety much almost no NPCs exept those doing boring jobs, like behind the desk or something, so some of my ideas make no sense. But thank you. =D We need to support the game with our kewl ideas.

On 30/04/2018 at 3:00 PM, Mikusiodaktyl said:

17. Our characters should enter vehicles faster when something is happening, like if you are a cop and you pursue someone. But when it's calm, we should enter and exit the car casually, like a normal person.

18. Why not let counter-terrorists to use rifles like HK416, M4, G36C, Famas, MSBS or AK-74M if criminals are very well organised and dangerous? This would work as an anti-tryhard mechanism, something like random crits in TF2 were supposed to work. But only if criminals really outskill everyone else.

19. If we shoot someone while he's reloading, there should be a possibility of him messing up the reloading process, dropping a magazine or sth.

20. Add face masks (fusion between balaclava and scarf) around our necks with option to cover and uncover face with it as we want, on free-roam, in a car, on bike and even robbery so it will hide our identity instead of balaclava, with varieties of colors and patterns. I'm not so sure how do you call this piece of clothing in english, heres a link: https://www.google.pl/search?biw=1920&bih=968&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=wpDnWvm5JsWlwQLhrq6ADg&q=komin&oq=komin&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0i67k1j0j0i67k1j0l7.452649.453262.0.453518.5.5.0.0.0.0.97.398.5.5.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..0.5.398....0.f3uyreeiRaA#imgrc=BE4kVozJufEUIM:                                  21. There will surely be lots of driving, if you guys say map of Identity full version will be hundreds of square kilometers. This probably goes without saying,but GTA V engine sounds are almost as bad as gun sounds, so I guess I'll say it: mind the engine sounds, make them realistic but also... just pleasant to listen to. Hands down my favorite engine sound in a video game so far:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDDtCfI6oKw

1. 17. That would be good but is un-necessary really, however it's not a bad idea and would help a lot for those sort of situations.
  2. 18. there are no "Counter Terrorists" and no one can roam around as S.W.A.T. and only can become S.W.A.T. when major things happen like bank robberies.
  3. 19. If you shoot someone in the arm that they hold their gun in then I am certain the devs have said time ago that the guy will drop the gun... e.g. basically this idea.
  4. 20. Face Masks are something, however can only be used for 30 mins at a time because the devs don't want players to roam the world with masks on. They are more to hide your Identity when robbing a bank.
  5. 21. The devs will make the sounds as realistic as possible. They have in the past gone to a gun range to record "Real gun sounds" in different environments.

1 hour ago, LuckyDuck said:
  1. 17. That would be good but is un-necessary really, however it's not a bad idea and would help a lot for those sort of situations.
  2. 18. there are no "Counter Terrorists" and no one can roam around as S.W.A.T. and only can become S.W.A.T. when major things happen like bank robberies.
  3. 19. If you shoot someone in the arm that they hold their gun in then I am certain the devs have said time ago that the guy will drop the gun... e.g. basically this idea.
  4. 20. Face Masks are something, however can only be used for 30 mins at a time because the devs don't want players to roam the world with masks on. They are more to hide your Identity when robbing a bank.
  5. 21. The devs will make the sounds as realistic as possible. They have in the past gone to a gun range to record "Real gun sounds" in different environments.

17. Yep this would really be helpful and game would be quite more natural. 18. By saying Counter Terrorists I meant the S.W.A.T. teams, which is preety much the same thing, at least in where I live. 19. Then this would be a cool thing especially for police, to shoot somebody's gun out and arrest him to recieve more points. (at least I think that's how it's supposed to work, arresting should be more rewarding, or everybody will just shoot each other mindlessly) The rest: it sounds amazing, I can't wait for this game. Will there be like VIP edition? With hat, shirt, cup or something? If yes then ima look for work this holiday lol. Thanks for replying

5 minutes ago, Mikusiodaktyl said:

Will there be like VIP edition? With hat, shirt, cup or something? If yes then ima look for work this holiday lol. Thanks for replying

After the new store/ website launches a week later the big pledges will be gone. and no there won't be such editions for the game. The pledges so far are what you can get but they won't be on steam. The game won't be purchasable on steam until Full Game Release.

5 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

After the new store/ website launches a week later the big pledges will be gone. and no there won't be such editions for the game. The pledges so far are what you can get but they won't be on steam. The game won't be purchasable on steam until Full Game Release.

Hmm.. but will there be gadgets based on this game like shirts, pens etc?

2 hours ago, Mikusiodaktyl said:

Hmm.. but will there be gadgets based on this game like shirts, pens etc?

Clothing yes, and singular items like apartments and vehicles.

Pens?

1 minute ago, LuckyDuck said:

Clothing yes, and singular items like apartments and vehicles.

Pens?

I mean, will there be gadgets buyable in real life for real money. Like let's say a real hat, pen or T shirt with Identity logo. Lots of, if not all big games have gadgets based on the game, like cap with for instance Los Santos or Rainbow Six Siege logo, or game maps (GTA V one has secret places on it if you use an ultraviolet light), backpack from R6S collectors edition, official soundtracks, figurines, Aiden Pearce's mask,  etc. =)

33 minutes ago, Mikusiodaktyl said:

I mean, will there be gadgets buyable in real life for real money. Like let's say a real hat, pen or T shirt with Identity logo. Lots of, if not all big games have gadgets based on the game, like cap with for instance Los Santos or Rainbow Six Siege logo, or game maps (GTA V one has secret places on it if you use an ultraviolet light), backpack from R6S collectors edition, official soundtracks, figurines, Aiden Pearce's mask,  etc. =)

Anything like that for "Real Life" will likely come closer to the full game release unfortunately, I want to buy a few things like that.