Sign in to follow this  
LSFAxel

New (vague) tracker. What does this mean?

So, a few days ago there was a little bit of text that said "Coming April 23rd 2018", and now to replace that there's this tracker showing half the shit isn't done. Does this mean yet another delay? Or is that all shit they're gonna be working on when the module drops?

The April 23rd release has been delayed.  The tasks on the dev tracker are the remaining 60ish tasks.  Once those tasks are complete, TS will be out.  The devs aren't giving a specific date this time, however this delay is said to be short and less than a month.

It's a delay. Instead of releasing another date, they've put up a tracker with no estimated times/dates. So it's up in the air.

4 minutes ago, Cstove said:

The devs aren't giving a specific date this time, however this delay is said to be short and less than a month.

Look bro, I get it, and hell you might even be telling the truth, but for over a year every game that's been hyped up constantly gets delayed, and delayed, and delayed. "Oh yes we release soon!" they say, for example: Look at Survive the Nights, it took them years to get an alpha out and they got a FUCKTON of cash from pre-orders and such, I'm really looking forward to Identity, it's just sad to see constant delays for a MODULE, not even the full game.

10 minutes ago, LSFAxel said:

Look bro, I get it, and hell you might even be telling the truth, but for over a year every game that's been hyped up constantly gets delayed, and delayed, and delayed. "Oh yes we release soon!" they say, for example: Look at Survive the Nights, it took them years to get an alpha out and they got a FUCKTON of cash from pre-orders and such, I'm really looking forward to Identity, it's just sad to see constant delays for a MODULE, not even the full game.

I hear you man, I was upset too when the delay was announced, but I have been following Identity from the start.  Im not giving up on this dev team.  Its a small team and this is there first big project.  Trial and error.

I'm looking back at this topic now, laughing my ass off thinking I actually supported this money hungry fucks. "Delay will be short and less than a month", that was posted in APRIL, it only released at the end of November. And the release they gave us was unplayable. 1.5 million into their pockets for a shiny new office, Alienware PCs and DXRacer chairs, and maybe a couple bucks and a used condom actually went into the game itself.