Sign in to follow this  
LordBenji

Public album for screenshots

I discussed with someone about screenshots and I thought it would be a nice suggestion to create an album (on Imgur for example) that contains all the screenshots ever posted related to Identity. I know there's already a forum thread, and a Twitter account for that matter, but I just thought that it would be nice to have all the pictures grouped all together.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, LordBenji said:

I discussed with someone about screenshots and I thought it would be a nice suggestion to create an album (on Imgur for example) that contains all the screenshots ever posted related to Identity. I know there's already a forum thread, and a Twitter account for that matter, but I just thought that it would be nice to have all the pictures grouped all together.

There is a imgur album already, but it hasn't been used / I don't think the creator of it updates it as I never see him on the forum/ I can't remember who exactly did it either

10 hours ago, polydorou said:

If you need any help I can help you with that just DM me

If you're active, and don't mind searching every bits of the forum, go ahead :D I have help and support duties on another forum to deal with.

3 hours ago, LuckyDuck said:

There is a imgur album already, but it hasn't been used / I don't think the creator of it updates it as I never see him on the forum/ I can't remember who exactly did it either

I was not even aware of that. Just a shame the user isn't active anymore.