Sign in to follow this  
Flakeleey

Servers

so I was thinking... 1. how many different servers will there be in Identity, Like Player Servers. 2. Will Each Player be Assigned to a Server, Like Were Each Player Always goes to the same server as the first server they ever join? This has been eating my brain forever.

2 hours ago, Odiggitydog said:

so I was thinking... 1. how many different servers will there be in Identity, Like Player Servers. 2. Will Each Player be Assigned to a Server, Like Were Each Player Always goes to the same server as the first server they ever join? This has been eating my brain forever.

There will be a server browser in the full game which will have all Official and community Private servers in the server list. You can pick and choose the server then.

For Town Square, you won't however get to pick the server you go in but you will be able to join friends through steam.

3 hours ago, LuckyDuck said:

There will be a server browser in the full game which will have all Official and community Private servers in the server list. You can pick and choose the server then.

For Town Square, you won't however get to pick the server you go in but you will be able to join friends through steam.

That's interesting. So we'll be placed into a server at random, assuming we don't join our friends through steam? Do you know if the servers will be regional (NA East, UK, ect.) or is it just completely random? 

3 hours ago, BridgetKV said:

That's interesting. So we'll be placed into a server at random, assuming we don't join our friends through steam? Do you know if the servers will be regional (NA East, UK, ect.) or is it just completely random? 

Most likely regional.