Rizzoli

Restaurant Businesses

Hello everyone,

I've recently come into an idea. Where you could maybe start up a restaurant business. Players can be hired by the owner to specific job duties. There should also be an option, where you can create your own menu and type of restaurant. There should also be warehouses or farms, which support these businesses. Instead of there just being NPC's, which take away from the whole role playing aspect of the game. Players would be a more exciting experience. It would also add more backstory to each individuals role play experience.

• ver.1.22474487139 2

16 hours ago, Rizzoli said:

Hello everyone,

I've recently come into an idea. Where you could maybe start up a restaurant business. Players can be hired by the owner to specific job duties. There should also be an option, where you can create your own menu and type of restaurant. There should also be warehouses or farms, which support these businesses. Instead of there just being NPC's, which take away from the whole role playing aspect of the game. Players would be a more exciting experience. It would also add more backstory to each individuals role play experience.

You can have an restaurant as a business, players will be the key thing in the game. No Roaming AI/ NPC's. The AI/NPC's will fill in the cashier positions for shops as that is better suited.

2 hours ago, LuckyDuck said:

You can have an restaurant as a business, players will be the key thing in the game. No Roaming AI/ NPC's. The AI/NPC's will fill in the cashier positions for shops as that is better suited.

Personal customization of such establishments as well? Was wondering if that would be an option. As it would make Identity more realistic and have more of a variety within the servers. Besides for just one type of Restaurant an individual or individuals can run.

Just now, Rizzoli said:

Personal customization of such establishments as well? Was wondering if that would be an option. As it would make Identity more realistic and have more of a variety within the servers. Besides for just one type of Restaurant an individual or individuals can run.

You can select a theme from the ones provided.

1 minute ago, LuckyDuck said:

You can select a theme from the ones provided.

Thanks for the feedback! Really appreciate it! That seems like it would be interesting, maybe during the early stages of its release. They will improve on the aspect of all businesses within the game.

1 minute ago, Rizzoli said:

Thanks for the feedback! Really appreciate it! That seems like it would be interesting, maybe during the early stages of its release. They will improve on the aspect of all businesses within the game.

The business' etc will be in the Beta stage not the modules

I knew you could own small businesses, but I wasn't aware you could have a restaurant and select different themes for it.

4 minutes ago, LordBenji said:

I knew you could own small businesses, but I wasn't aware you could have a restaurant and select different themes for it.

I believe so, or I might be thinking of a cafe but I am sure you can have your own restaurant. I will ask BB either way tomorrow.

• Like 2