VictorGolem

Revolution against bad government

Eng.

Can we do the revolution and how it will work ?

Sorry for my English , Comrades

Rus.

Сможем ли мы совершить переворот или революцию , против тиранического  правительства

Edited by VictorGolem

I doubt there will be a total revolution,but who knows it could happen.It does sound like a good idea but there would be no law and order as police forces are fighting rebel forces.If  anything, people would be able to vote out the mayor/president or assassinate him. People can also protest and make the leader resign.

• Like 1

the only peoples that will try to kill the government are either mafias or retards that want everyone to think exactly like they do.

1 hour ago, Shimozukachi said:

the only peoples that will try to kill the government are either mafias or retards that want everyone to think exactly like they do.

Or assassins/hitmen.

People. I think most of you might misunderstand the concept of the mob ( mafia ) urh I will take that talk another time but some other organisation might kill em'.

However. It is much more profitable to be able to have a bit of a word in political parties. Something I might already have, who knows.

So the only revolution can be started by the people and people only. But the goverment is not wide, the "goverment" is in one persons mind and one persons title which is President / governor of Identity's island.

They have the ruling power of being the goverment. No one else can call themselves the goverment and if any party of the goverment calls themselves the goverment then they are nothing more than the hand of the goverment. 

A revolution could be a formal one with peaceful hippie protests, signs and sabotages of rallies and so on which will conclude to either pressure on the political party to make the govenor / president resign peacefully or actually change the laws and become I guess a dictator of some kind ? And use force to calm the people down.

However this is were the mafia organisations come in, as we do requests some times but we never do them ourselves. Guess this was a bit too much information. It all depends on the person's mind.tumblr_nlh7ayVjju1tpar8to1_1280.jpg

• Like 3