Sign in to follow this  
Paul96

Cars in town square?

Question

sorry if this has been asked before, but i can't find a straight answer. My question is "if your pledge package includes a vehicle will you see it in the town square module"? I heard in a q&a video "yes" but mostly "no". As long as the models are made, by the looks of the video there can be cars. At least as a demo. 

Anyway just want to know so i know which package to get. no car, $30. yes pledge cars, $50. not paying extra to wait who knows how long for the racing module. I'll just buy one in game at that point.  cars are the life of the game for me in just about every game, but open world games never get the driving right. too arcade feeling, ahem gta ahem ahem. By the looks of it this one will be great!

Sorry if this is coming off rude or demanding. not how i mean it at all. Just my logic behind deciding on the package and games in general.

8 answers to this question

I do believe you'll be able to go to your garage if your pledge reward includes one. Then you'll be able to enter it and mess around. You won't be able to drive it though.

Which pledge you want is up to you. The pledge reward vehicles are just there to make moving around a little bit easier when the beta will be out. Don't forget they are old vehicles though.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, LordBenji said:

I do believe you'll be able to go to your garage if your pledge reward includes one. Then you'll be able to enter it and mess around. You won't be able to drive it though.

Which pledge you want is up to you. The pledge reward vehicles are just there to make moving around a little bit easier when the beta will be out. Don't forget they are old vehicles though.

That'll do. at least being able to check it out is enough till the racing module. I may be willing to get the $250 pack if i just knew what the car looked like. I want to start from the bottom, but the pledge cars will not be purchasable in game.

6 minutes ago, Paul96 said:

That'll do. at least being able to check it out is enough till the racing module. I may be willing to get the $250 pack if i just knew what the car looked like. I want to start from the bottom, but the pledge cars will not be purchasable in game.

I have the $250 pledge, and I'm also curious if the sports car will look similar to the concept orange car in the trailer video of Identity. I think @LuckyDuck once mentioned about it.

1 minute ago, LordBenji said:

I have the $250 pledge, and I'm also curious if the sports car will look similar to the concept orange car in the trailer video of Identity. I think @LuckyDuck once mentioned about it.

I see the orange concept a lot and was wondering the same thing. Also saw a picture of an old muscle in a garage that im wondering if its the rusty car. For the rusty car i imagine an economy car though,maxresdefault.jpgIdentity-Feature-Image.jpg and the muscle car appears to be in perfect condition.

@Paul96 I think this post shows a concept art of the rusty car of the pledge reward.

EDIT: I've actually sent a DM to Beach_Ball about the sports car, and hopefully he'll be able to answer or ask the developers when he'll be at work.

Edited by LordBenji
Added another point

15 minutes ago, LordBenji said:

@Paul96 I think this post shows a concept art of the rusty car of the pledge reward.

EDIT: I've actually sent a DM to Beach_Ball about the sports car, and hopefully he'll be able to answer or ask the developers when he'll be at work.

oh, thanks. i"ll see if i can find it. let me know what he says

finally found it. This actually looks pretty cool. Pretty much what i was expecting. Very Japanese looking and in this picture looks like steering wheel is on the right side instead of the left. like in the US.fac31b9480b05cd2c704686b0b006dbc.png

@Paul96 @LordBenjiYes the orange one above is the concept art for the sports car, however that concept art is old! You won't be able to see the pledge vehicle on launch of the 1st module and it will come eventually like @LordBenji said above. However it is not something going to be straight away added. You won't be able to drive it indeed, driving won't come until the 3rd and final module, the racing module.

• ver.1.22474487139 2