Crumby

Parties

I want some parties to start posting here! It would be really cool to see how all the enemy parties react.

• Like 1

Political Parties are formed when politicians with similar ideas collaborate and form organizations. As it stands there aren't very many people who want to be involved in government, much less run an organization of politicians. After the system is more fleshed out I think we'll definitely see political parties form. 

Forming an Independent party and will be making a website soon that we will all be listed on! Vote for a tomorrow fellow Identians! 

Let There Be Hope in your Vote for Jakob Nunes

1 hour ago, dragon_12dk said:

I've got my party... Feel free to sign up as a member, anyone can join (if interested we are also hiring leadership position)

http://www.conservativecoalitionparty.com/

My character is not only running for governor but has a conservative side on how he believes the economy would be run I will put more thought into your party.

I like it, first thing we need to do is establishing more recruitment (before someone else does) and those get the campaigning started already! Most already have!

On 5/2/2016 at 2:47 PM, dragon_12dk said:

I've got my party... Feel free to sign up as a member, anyone can join (if interested we are also hiring leadership position)

http://www.conservativecoalitionparty.com/

I know i am a little late to the party but I plan to be a politician and I want to side with your party (don't worry i already signed up on the website C;).

• Like 1

12 hours ago, HoneyTicklesWorth said:

I know i am a little late to the party but I plan to be a politician and I want to side with your party (don't worry i already signed up on the website C;).

Greetings,

We're delighted to have you as a member of our great party. If you have any questions, regarding our policies, they are stated upon our website, or if you have any other questions, I'd be glad to answer them, as sitting secretary of the CCP.

14 hours ago, HoneyTicklesWorth said:

Welcome! It's always nice to see new faces in the party.