Sign in to follow this  
TwitchTriox

Buying skins

Just now, TwitchTriox said:

If the game is going to be on steam will I be able to buy the using my steam wallet money ?

Only full release, the modules will be on steam but only through a steam key by pledging through the website.

3 minutes ago, HairyGrenade said:

Only full release, the modules will be on steam but only through a steam key by pledging through the website.

Sorry but I didn't mention it, I wanted to ask about buying skins in-game will I be able to buy them using my steam account money or on the steam market or on the in-game game devs market shop

2 minutes ago, TwitchTriox said:

Sorry but I didn't mention it, I wanted to ask about buying skins in-game will I be able to buy them using my steam account money or on the steam market or on the in-game game devs market shop

I'm not sure honestly. I feel as if you won't be able to use your steam wallet since it will probably process the payment through the game itself and not via steam.

• Like 1
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

1 hour ago, TwitchTriox said:

If the game is going to be on steam will I be able to buy the using my steam wallet money ?

Buying stuff will be through the game it's self and not through steam. Therefor it won't likely have anything to do with the Steam Wallet due to steam taking a percentage of the profits etc.

4 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

Buying stuff will be through the game it's self and not through steam. Therefor it won't likely have anything to do with the Steam Wallet due to steam taking a percentage of the profits etc.

As far as I know, Steam takes roughly 30% of the sales, which is the norm nowadays.

55 minutes ago, LordBenji said:

As far as I know, Steam takes roughly 30% of the sales, which is the norm nowadays.

Yes and that is a big chunk. That is why skins would be better sold in game 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

Yes and that is a big chunk. That is why skins would be better sold in game 

I totally agree on that. If I ever wanted to purchase something, I'd go directly from the website or in game.