Henrijque2l

HELP ME (QUESTIONS)

Question

What is the minimum amount to access The Town Square ????

I'm from Brazil, 500 UD$ that I want to have. If it is converted to our currency, it's a lot of money. You can buy a house. So could convert to our currency with an affordable price. How to 500 R$ Reais. The price of the ticket is 3000 because it is not in our currency. Please convert to our currency to 500 in REAIS (R$). That not to be 1500 R$ just because it's in our currency.
I'm speak Portuguese, So sorry my bad English

Edited by Henrijque2l

14 answers to this question

57 minutes ago, Henrijque2l said:

What is the minimum amount to access The Town Square ????

I'm from Brazil, 500 UD$ that I want to have. If it is converted to our currency, it's a lot of money. You can buy a house. So could convert to our currency with an affordable price. How to 500 R$ Reais. The price of the ticket is 3000 because it is not in our currency. Please convert to our currency to 500 in REAIS (R$). That not to be 1500 R$ just because it's in our currency.
I'm speak Portuguese, So sorry my bad English

Hey there, the minimum you must pledge for access to all early stages of the game is $30 USD.

The conversion of the currency to your one is what everyone else paid and well it is a lot to you and is the same amount to us and so You will be treated the same as everyone else which it costs you however much it converts to your currency. If it is too much, go for a lower pledge. The developers will not give special treatment to you because your currency is lower than the rest. 

You are not obligated to pledge, it is solely your choice and so if you want to pledge please do and I would like to thank you if you do for helping in funding the development. Otherwise if you do not, I still want to thank you for the support on the development by being apart of our community here!

Kind regards,

LuckyDuck.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, LuckyDuck said:

Ei, o mínimo que........

Not the same price, Dollar is very different from Euro, even more different Reais. on Steam if one is 70 USD$ in our currency will be 70 R$ the same value. We spend the same value as everyone else, and no more. Just because we're from another country. 1500 USD $ it's not the same as 1500 R$.
I will have access to The Town Square if I pay 15$ ??

47 minutes ago, Henrijque2l said:

I will have access to The Town Square if I pay 15$ ??

$30 USD is for all access including earlier stages of the game. I quote what i said before.

14 hours ago, LuckyDuck said:

Hey there, the minimum you must pledge for access to all early stages of the game is $30 USD.

$30 USD is the same as what ever your currency it converts too because your currency rate is poor and so you have to pay more in your currency but it still equals the same amount in USD. Like £1 = $1.4 USD, 1 Euro = $1.23 USD, but even though the currency amounts are different, you are paying the same amount as everyone else is in USD.

If they make your price $30 in your currency then it will be barely anything in USD and so you may pay a lot for yourself but the devs would get nothing and so it is pointless!

$94.97 BR is $30 USD and so you are paying the same as all of us if you do do it.

The VIP pack is not worth the $500 BR because that means you will get it for $342.05 USD cheaper than everyone else and that is not paying the same as everyone else.

500$ for you is one value, for us it is another. you would not pay 1500 $. In all games is so, when it goes into steam will be the same,
the value is the same, because what you get to buy with 500 USD $ we buy here with 500 R $. it will not be 300, because this value for us is worth much more. has greater meaning.

LOOK, you will understand. the value is the same, But the meaning is different, the conditions are different.

https://www.steamprices-DELETE_THIS-.com/br/s/q5OG0S?p=1
https://www.steamprices-DELETE_THIS-.com/br/s/VdeUHg?p=1

1 hour ago, Henrijque2l said:

500$ for you is one value, for us it is another. you would not pay 1500 $. In all games is so, when it goes into steam will be the same,
the value is the same, because what you get to buy with 500 USD $ we buy here with 500 R $. it will not be 300, because this value for us is worth much more. has greater meaning.

LOOK, you will understand. the value is the same, But the meaning is different, the conditions are different.

Hey there, I'm terribly sorry for the inconvenience, but unfortunately there is nothing we can do.

• Like 1

My point is that when, you are paying more in terms of your currency but are paying exactly the same as us in USD. If you get it cheaper because of currency then it will be unfair on others. Why not just go for a lower pledge or wait until it comes out on steam for that change. 

For Example; If you pay in your currency, I want the same rate as you and so that means I will be paying £112.14 which converts to your $500 BR. However I won't make a fuss but others will complain that others get it cheaper because it is entirely in another currency. Which it is not fair to give you such a package cheaper when the devs will be getting over 50% less than what they get in USD. 

54 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

Meu ponto é que, quando, você está pagando mais em termos de sua moeda, mas está pagando exatamente o mesmo em nós em USD. Se você conseguir isso mais barato por causa da moeda, então será injusto com os outros. Por que não basta dar uma garantia menor ou aguardar até que se torne vapor para essa mudança. 

Por exemplo; Se você paga na sua moeda, eu quero a mesma taxa que você e, assim, significa que pagarei £ 112.14 que se converte em US $ 500 BR. No entanto, eu não vou fazer barulho, mas outros vão se queixar de que outros ficam mais baratos porque está inteiramente em outra moeda. O que não é justo dar-lhe um pacote mais barato quando os desenvolvedores receberão mais de 50% menos do que o que eles obtêm em USD. 

This is based on the percentage of our salary, It's unfair to have to pay 1500. Each country has its tax, and we Brazilians are the ones who pay the most taxes. Did you see the link? So they can start to complain!!!! After they understood of tax, they stopped.

1 hour ago, HairyGrenade said:

Ei, desculpe-me muito pela inconveniência, mas, infelizmente, não podemos fazer nada.

Thank you!!!
But what is the minimum value to have access The Town Square  ??????????

24 minutes ago, Henrijque2l said:

Thank you!!!
But what is the minimum value to have access The Town Square  ??????????

$30

This is based on the percentage of our salary, It's unfair to have to pay 1500. Each country has its tax, and we Brazilians are the ones who pay the most taxes. Did you see the link? So they can start to complain!!!! After they understood of tax, they stopped.

Well, steam can do that but here it is the same $500 USD and everything converted will be to $500 USD which is the currency the devs use. Lower packages ok maybe it should slightly differ but nothing above the Citizen $15 package or the Founder $30 package should be different. Which most packages will be gone when it comes to steam and that is the options. The devs won't change it for your or anyone's specific currency. It might or might not happen on steam but not here and there is nothing to help you on that. Steam also takes a percentage on the price the game is sold at. The Full game price will be $45 roughly on steam and if anything is different then steam will automatically do that.

5 hours ago, HairyGrenade said:

$ 30

Thank you.
but if I buy, I win a game key or I'll have to buy the game again??

12 minutes ago, Henrijque2l said:

Thank you.
but if I buy, I win a game key or I'll have to buy the game again??

If you get the $30 package then you will receive your (Passport- Full game access), 3 Modules and a beta. This is is shown on the package  also on the store page.

Click on "shop" at the top of this page and select a package to buy. *Note that you have to purchase at the bare minimum the $30 dollar package to have access to Module  when it is released. The passport which you will get is included with that package, as well as anything over the $30. 

• ver.1.22474487139 1