Sign in to follow this  
Dilsea

Forum Achievements.

So I used the search feature, and to my surprise, nobody has suggested this yet. I think it would be cool to incorporate a sort of rewards system to the forum, l listed some Ideas below for achievements, lemme know what you think below!

Paddy- Log into the forum on St. Patrick's day.

Pumpkin Lover- Log into the forum on Halloween.

Festive Spirit- Log into the forum on Christmas.

Serial Poster- Post 1000 Posts to the forum.

Master Poster- Post 5000 Posts  to the forum.

these are just some suggestions, I'm sure you will be able to come up with better ones in the replies!

But there already is "rewards". Making posts grants you status from Immigrant to Citizen etc etc and having your posts liked grants you status such as Opportunist etc etc. Also another reward for having all your liked posts count for that day, winning that day. Those are the ones that I am aware of anyway.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Kardlef said:

But there already is "rewards". Making posts grants you status from Immigrant to Citizen etc etc and having your posts liked grants you status such as Opportunist etc etc. Also another reward for having all your liked posts count for that day, winning that day. Those are the ones that I am aware of anyway.

I'm pretty sure you get Citizen from linking your forum to account profile, may be wrong.

2 hours ago, GreyFox said:

Serial Poster- Post 1000 Posts to the forum.

Master Poster- Post 5000 Posts  to the forum.

Everything else other than these two are ok, but these two will just cause people to post pointless stuff/ spam to get such things and so it is not worth the trouble to add as the title you get right now goes up after certain post amounts.

Also no, you are wrong about linking the forum account. It is down to post count when you hit 10 posts you get citizen.

39 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

Everything else other than these two are ok, but these two will just cause people to post pointless stuff/ spam to get such things and so it is not worth the trouble to add as the title you get right now goes up after certain post amounts.

Also no, you are wrong about linking the forum account. It is down to post count when you hit 10 posts you get citizen.

Sound, yea I just assumed because after linking my account, it said citizen.