Sign in to follow this  
Devin

A few questions

Question

Sorry if these are already asked and answered. Kind of new here but coming from Arma Life servers I love the idea of this game.

Do you guys plan on adding planes, or helicopters either for civilian or police use? ( Could have an airport with an Air Traffic Controller job) If this is planned how would the mechanics work? ( Would it be similar to Arma or more to a game like battlefield )

Is the economy going to depend supply and demand or will there be static prices? ( For example if people mine a lot of resources would prices drop? )

I heard that there would be a mining feature which I'd figure you could make items or sell what you've refined. How does this work and what would you be able to make? Are illegal items able to be crafted using what you mine?

On official servers are government roles ( Police, Swat, etc ) regulated or is anyone free to play them?

Are gas stations going to be automatic or will they be player owned, where owners have to buy gas at a certain price and set their own price to sell.

Edited by Devin

5 answers to this question

23 minutes ago, Devin said:

Sorry if these are already asked and answered. Kind of new here but coming from Arma Life servers I love the idea of this game.

Do you guys plan on adding planes, or helicopters either for civilian or police use? ( Could have an airport with an Air Traffic Controller job) If this is planned how would the mechanics work? ( Would it be similar to Arma or more to a game like battlefield )

Is the economy going to depend supply and demand or will there be static prices? ( For example if people mine a lot of resources would prices drop? )

I heard that there would be a mining feature which I'd figure you could make items or sell what you've refined. How does this work and what would you be able to make? Are illegal items able to be crafted using what you mine?

On official servers are government roles ( Police, Swat, etc ) regulated or is anyone free to play them?

Being a normal player, I can answer two of those for you. I will let the other answer the rest or correct me if I am wrong. 

1. The Economy will be based on supply and demand. The development team described it saying there will be a feature IG for business owners to monitor the price of things online and stuff like that.

2. The Gov roles will be available to all players under certain restrictions. For jobs such as Police officer or Dispatch, or other public services, no special permissions will be needed. However, to gain things such as SWAT or higher levels within the Police force, you will need to grind your way up the ranks. This is planned to be customizable on Private servers.

• Like 1
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

32 minutes ago, Devin said:

No, there is no helicopters or planes planned to be in the game. There is a airport already within the map, but if anything gets added it won't be helicopters and well planes won't be player controlled and will be automated likely for use between a new Island if ever added in the future.

Economy is player driven and resources will deplete but will regenerate over time.

On official servers, you just go to a university build/ school and take a simple tutorial and then you are able to get a government career like police etc.

Are gas stations going to be automatic or will they be player owned, where owners have to buy gas at a certain price and set their own price to sell.

Gas stations are AI controlled!

• ver.1.22474487139 1

7 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

No, there is no helicopters or planes planned to be in the game. There is a airport already within the map, but if anything gets added it won't be helicopters and well planes won't be player controlled and will be automated likely for use between a new Island if ever added in the future.

That sucks, one of my favorite parts about playing Arma life is flying haha, but I guess with 300+ people in a server it could get pretty hectic.

Is there going to be a system in place to see if someone was arrested and what they did?

On 23/01/2018 at 8:52 PM, Devin said:

Is there going to be a system in place to see if someone was arrested and what they did?

I've heard about criminal records, but I haven't looked much how that works.