Sign in to follow this  
Bashdu01

PEUT TON PAYER EN EURO

Question

Bonjours je suis francais et je voudrais payer en euro mais quand je vois ecrit dollar je me demande si il y a des frais et une autre question quand on le paye avant sa sortie es que on reçoit par mail pour installé ou par un code ou une connerie comme sa

6 answers to this question

13 minutes ago, Bashdu01 said:

Hello I'm french and I would like to pay in euros but when I see dollar writing I wonder if there is a fee and another question when it is paid before its release is received by email for installed or by a code or a bullshit like his

1. Paypal Auto converts the Euro to USD and you will pay no more than the price you pick e.g. Founder $30 and so you will only pay $30.

2. When The game is released fully, you will get a steam code for the game by a email yes. For the first module you won't receive a steam code or any codes as it will be available to download the launcher from this website. You will then log in with the store account you pledged on when on the launcher to then start to download the module. When the other modules are available to download, you will be able to download them from the launcher also.

58 minutes ago, Bashdu01 said:

OK but is it scheduled for when the beta on March 21, 2018 and the pre-order?

March 21 is the first module consisting of a Town Square. Here you will be able to create your charaacter and customize him/her, visit the cinema and watch movies, add people to your friends list via cellphone, go to the karaoke bar and sing or just watch and order some food, go to the restroom, visit the art gallery and view paintings from players and write books. Interact with other players using VOIP and the big one, apartment customization. All this is available to you if you pledge $30 or more. 

• Like 1