Sign in to follow this  
BrianHamilton

Homeowner Pledge Question(s)

Question

Hey there, just Brian here again, don't mind me just casually strolling through.

So, I've been considering purchasing Homeowner for some time now, especially since it either will become unavailable or the price will jump up for it soon. Regardless of which one it is, I should probably buy it whilst I still can, however, I was just wondering about the housing system.

So, hypothetically, just looking into the future here, the full game is released (or at least enough of it so that houses and cars are fully ownable and functioning properly) and I have the Homeowner pledge which gives me a home with a place to park my Cabbie car (presumably a garage or a driveway). However, you can only own one house at a time unless renting one out in which case you will need to live in an apartment.

Would the Homeowner house be rentable so that I could rent it out or would it be only accessible by Homeowner pledgers? In addition, could I rent it out so long as they are also Homeowner pledgers?

Second question, I understand that the penthouse ones for The VIP will be a case of infinite rooms within the building and you just select who you want to visit (but obviously the owner has to allow you in) but how will this work if this is a "studio apartment"? I figured that, if it was an apartment then where would we be able to park our vehicles since, surely, there would be limited vehicle storage in a driveway or garage?

Thanks in advance.

Edited by BrianHamilton

1 answer to this question

26 minutes ago, BrianHamilton said:

So, hypothetically, just looking into the future here, the full game is released (or at least enough of it so that houses and cars are fully ownable and functioning properly) and I have the Homeowner pledge which gives me a home with a place to park my Cabbie car (presumably a garage or a driveway). However, you can only own one house at a time unless renting one out in which case you will need to live in an apartment.

https://gyazo.com/12b10136e15085b24213702e576b8fc5 This shows that you get an apartment and also a old dirt bike. You don't get a house and so no, you cannot rent the apartment out.

28 minutes ago, BrianHamilton said:

Would the Homeowner house be rentable so that I could rent it out or would it be only accessible by Homeowner pledgers? In addition, could I rent it out so long as they are also Homeowner pledgers?

As I just said, well you don't get a house in any pledge and only apartment, in which apartments are not rent-able. 

30 minutes ago, BrianHamilton said:

Second question, I understand that the penthouse ones for The VIP will be a case of infinite rooms within the building and you just select who you want to visit (but obviously the owner has to allow you in) but how will this work if this is a "studio apartment"? I figured that, if it was an apartment then where would we be able to park our vehicles since, surely, there would be limited vehicle storage in a driveway or garage?

The VIP pledge package only gets the 2 bedroom apartment in which was the one in the "Housing customisation" video. A studio apartment is as far as I am aware is more of a Big open apartment/ just a bathroom being separate and not anything else. So if this that I assume is correct that means only the owner can live there! With the "HomeOwner package" you get a 1 car garage.

Also you will get to try out the apartments and the customisation in the "TS module", however in Beta, you will be able to use/ both the car and apartment which is after all 3 modules get released and then the in the full game too.

• ver.1.22474487139 1