rabban98

Realese?

Question

1 answer to this question

3 hours ago, rabban98 said:

Did anyone here when this game is going to be playable and when the relese beta

Hey there,

I will explain in some detail.

The first playable part of the game will be Module 1; Module 1 contains all/ most of the social aspects of the game. More details can be found here: https://www.identityrpg.com/info/modules/townsquare/

There are 3 modules before Beta and then comes the full game.

Module 1, is known as the Town Square Module or the "Social Module".

Module 2 will come shortly after Module 1 and Module 2 is known as the S.W.A.T. Module which is a competitive module (cops vs robbers).

Module 3, is called the "Racing Module" and is the first module where you can drive your pledge vehicle or any other ones in the module already allowing you to testing the games car mechanics, physics and driving.

Beta; Beta consists of all 3 Modules put together as 1 and will be the closest thing to the full game.

Beta will include everything in the modules + more e.g. the Full map, as the modules are closed off pieces of parts of the map. Beta is when you first can try out the careers, business mechanics and most of the things which won't be in the module including exploring the entire Map!

Release Dates/ Information:

Module 1 is set to release on March 21st 2018 which is in 10 weeks.

Module 2 is TBD.

Module 3 is TBD.

Beta is TBD.

Full Game Release is TBD.

On a side note, please can you search the forum as there are very useful posts which can help give information on this game e.g.

FAQ Extended, and Twitch Clip Directory.

Thank you for joining the community and I hope the answers I gave above helps!

Kind regards,

LuckyDuck.