Sign in to follow this  
Bruno_Rakitic

Section for Spanish-Speakers

Hello Everyone!

I am from Argentina and I speak in English, but there comes a point where I need the Google translator to translate words I do not know. My friends would like to speak in the forum, but they do not know how to speak well in English. Imagine; be hours and hours copying and past the translator.

Therefore, I would like you to add the section for Hispano Hablantes (Central America, South America and Spain)

Thank you to read! 

In Spanish:

Yo soy de Argentina. Hablo inglés, pero llega un punto en el que necesito el traductor de Google para traducir palabras que no conozco. A mis amigos les gustaría hablar en el foro, pero no saben cómo hablar bien en inglés. Imagina; estar horas y horas copiando y pasando el traductor.

Por lo tanto, me gustaría que agreguen la sección para Hispano Hablantes (América Central, América del Sur y España)

Gracias por leer!

16 hours ago, Bruno said:

Hello Everyone!

I am from Argentina and I speak in English, but there comes a point where I need the Google translator to translate words I do not know. My friends would like to speak in the forum, but they do not know how to speak well in English. Imagine; be hours and hours copying and past the translator.

Therefore, I would like you to add the section for Hispano Hablantes (Central America, South America and Spain)

Thank you to read! 

In Spanish:

Yo soy de Argentina. Hablo inglés, pero llega un punto en el que necesito el traductor de Google para traducir palabras que no conozco. A mis amigos les gustaría hablar en el foro, pero no saben cómo hablar bien en inglés. Imagina; estar horas y horas copiando y pasando el traductor.

Por lo tanto, me gustaría que agreguen la sección para Hispano Hablantes (América Central, América del Sur y España)

Gracias por leer!

Hey there, we have not currently got a language specific section but it may well possibly get added to the forum when the new website launches but not before because we are close to that time!

In the future Identity will have a forum for all the big languages, but right now it's too small to reach beyond the international language barrier. 

On 9/1/2018 at 4:16 AM, Bruno_Rakitic said:

Hello Everyone!

Thank you to read! 

In Spanish:

Gracias por leer!

Vamos Argentina Papa!

English:

I am from Argentina too (The real translation is a little bit weird)