Dekan

Stealing Cars

I recently had a few ideas when it comes to stealing cars, and as that is one of the things I plan on doing in Identity, I thought I would share them and see what everyone else thought.

1. Swapping license plates from a similar car

It would make it easier for someone to get past the cops if they didnt get caught either taking the plates or putting them on.

2. Chop shops

If someone could successfully get a stolen car to a chop shop, they could have the VIN and other identification numbers removed/altered to make the car "clean".

This last one isnt so much about stealing cars but driving them, is a radar detector. If a car was outfitted with one of these it could allow the driver a warning before driving through a cop radar trap allowing them to slow down and avoid getting caught, and to balance it they could be made illegal.

Those are just some ideas of mine, I would love to hear any criticism or suggestions about them.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Shimozukachi said:

what if cops or the owner finds out (EVERYTHING is player controlled and or owned)?.

what would happen in real life, the person who committed the crime would go to jail if found out.

• Like 1