Sign in to follow this  
DreamAngelCore

Play Time?

Question

I bought the package that has Beta Access, founders hat, passport and the rusty car. then upgraded to the one that has $1,000 Game Cash, Beta Access, Founder Hat, Old Dirt Bike, One Car Garage, Passport and Studio Apartment

I am just wondering are people already playing? Some of the pots sound like people are. If so, how do I play? If not, when will we be able to play?

Also, I am a Twitch streamer, can I stream the game during Beta or no? If not, when may we stream?

Sorry for the dumb questions, just super excited.

Edited by DreamAngelCore

5 answers to this question

11 hours ago, DreamAngelCore said:

I bought the package that has Beta Access, founders hat, passport and the rusty car. then upgraded to the one that has $1,000 Game Cash, Beta Access, Founder Hat, Old Dirt Bike, One Car Garage, Passport and Studio Apartment

I am just wondering are people already playing? Some of the pots sound like people are. If so, how do I play? If not, when will we be able to play?

Also, I am a Twitch streamer, can I stream the game during Beta or no? If not, when may we stream?

Sorry for the dumb questions, just super excited.

1. No, no one is playing yet.

2. The first Module will be out on 21st March 2018, the other 2 modules soon after before the beta and then finally the full game. We only have the first date for Module 1, which anyone with "Founder" and above has access to the modules and beta.

3. You can stream in the modules and the Beta once you start playing.

Thank-you very much for answering me :D . I am going to stream it immediately (when we can play) then so I can get the word out there for this game

Edited by DreamAngelCore
  • Like 1

On 1/5/2018 at 2:13 PM, LuckyDuck said:

2. The first Module will be out on 21st March 2018, the other 2 modules soon after before the beta and then finally the full game. We only have the first date for Module 1, which anyone with "Founder" and above has access to the modules and beta.

On 1/5/2018 at 2:13 PM, LuckyDuck said:

What is the first module even going to consist of before anyone even bothers buying the double price package

Thats what a lot of people would like to know, and of course more information

13 minutes ago, Vinnie_Schmittburg said:

What is the first module even going to consist of before anyone even bothers buying the double price package

The first module will have apartment customization, a phone with a friends list you can interact with, a cinema where you can watch movies, library where and art gallery where you can read/write books as well as displaying your artwork you created in your apartment. Character customization, board games, and a place to go eat wit ha karaoke bar.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Vinnie_Schmittburg said:

You can find out a more detailed answer here: https://www.identityrpg.com/info/modules/townsquare/