JonathanTaylor

Michael 'Duke' Thatcher *UPDATED*

biker_by_kitoyoung.thumb.jpg.39c63b35da0

Michael Thatcher

Born - 22/10/1959

Name: Michael 'Duke' Thatcher
From (City, Country): Arizona
Appearance (Body, Face): Heavily Built, Long Grey Beard & Mustache, Long Grey Hair.
Attire: Black Boots, Black Tshirt Under A Black Leather Jacket (With MC Patch), Tattered  Baggy Jeans, Bowie Knife Pouch On Right Side Of Belt, Red Bandanna Around His Neck That He Pushes Over His Face, WWII Stahlhelm Helmet With Vintage Goggles.
Detail of House: Old Log Cabin In The Woods.
Detail of Car/ Vehicle: Harley Davidson Street Bob.
Personality: Low Voice, Cautious,  Angered, Rude, Heartless, Detached.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Michael Thatcher was born in Arizona in 1959. His dad, John Thatcher, was the president of a local motorcycle club. His mum, Anastasia Thatcher, was a nurse at a hospital in the center of Utah. She often stayed days and nights at the hospital to save money on travel. Michael grew up not seeing much of his parents. Babysitters where common in their house.
However, Michael did grow up around motorbikes and he soon grabbed hold of a dream to run his 
dads MC after he had gone. At a young age he was riding bikes with his dad and began to go to the MC's club house at the weekends. 

As the years ran by and the sixties were coming to an end, the club began to do more than just ride. John started coming home with big wads of cash. More than he usually got for selling the odd blunt at concerts. This was big money for the family. The MC had started running drugs throughout Arizona and spreading them around the country. They began with LSD, moving onto meth and ending at heroin. Although the money that came in was great for the small household, the drug trade really fucked up the club. They began losing members due to usage of heroin (Within the club there is a rule against heroin). Their numbers began to drop low and so the MC adopted a new way of making money...guns!
The club started importing guns from abroad for cheap and selling them at full price in the country. The gun crime of Arizona increased but so did the amount of money in the clubs wallet.

The year was 1987. The club was at its strongest time with members all over the country and chapters covering most of the states and moving into Europe. A regular gun run was set up. John and a couple of the clubs members went to a meeting that was set up by the buyer. Upon arriving, three of the clubs members, including John, were killed by a rival MC that wanted BCR out of their territory. By now, Michael was 28 years old. He spent most of his time riding his Harley from town to town, going to bars and spending his nights at the gym. After moving to England and serving 7 years service with the Special Air Service, he had seen his fair share of war. He was muscular and had short, scruffy hair and a small, uneven stubble. It was at the gym that one of the club members came in and told him that this rival gang had killed his father. He sat in the gym with sweat dropping from his face into the palms of his hands. He set off on his bike and told the club members to wait there. He spent the early morning riding with tears in his eyes but with anger slowly taking over.
He reached the meetup point by 7:21am and saw his 
fathers body lying there in the dirt. He had his back patch removed along with the other two. With laughter and chatter booming out of the warehouse, Michael quickly unholstered his old 1911. He walked towards the entrance and beyond that....no one knows. Its whoever's story you believe the most.

Michael was accepted as the MC's new President and he continued to do gun runs, setting up his own chapter in the city of London. Now in early 2016, Michael is now 57 and still running the club.
He still carries his 1911 and he replaced his back patch with his dads. The same one that has a large blood stain on the main colours.

The Bad Company Rangers is now one of the most largest MC's in the world spanning from England to Australia, from Germany to America and then to a small island.
This is where Michael begins his new story. A new Island, a new life, the same brothers.

We Are Bad,
We Are Ruthless,
We Are
Bad Company!

From The BCR MC History Booklet

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Edited by Herzog
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, ThereIsHope said:

Your drawings are bad? Can't wait for you to see mine on my character . (Lol)

ahaha thanks :) 

39 minutes ago, QuashQai said:

M8...

You shoud write books god dammit!

I do actually write my own novels. You are more than welcome to read some. I have a few but they aren't finished 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Luca_Santarelli said:

Love it

Thank you very much. Unfortunately Michael no longer exists but it was still fun writing all of this.

Im not the greatest but if anyone needs any help writing a back story or anything let me know and i can try.

On July 31, 2016 at 5:35 AM, Herzog said:

No :D I wish!

Oh, well great character profile anyways! Can't wait to see him in action ^.^

• Like 1