ANOKATA

Racing

I have some ideas that the developers can implement in future, if they have not included these in the game currently. Most Racers would love a race track, where they can meet up with other fellow racers and race legally, instead of endangering the lives of others and their own liberty in illegal street racing. Who knows it could even be used to create tournaments and business opportunities, if someone were to set up a F1 like business.

Let me know what you guys think. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, ANOKATA said:

I have some ideas that the developers can implement in future, if they have not included these in the game currently. Most Racers would love a race track, where they can meet up with other fellow racers and race legally, instead of endangering the lives of others and their own liberty in illegal street racing. Who knows it could even be used to create tournaments and business opportunities, if someone were to set up a F1 like business.

Let me know what you guys think. 

While illegal street racing won't be an "activity" you get rewards from you can certainly do it, and there are also actual racetracks you can go to!

23 hours ago, Capped said:

Illegal street racing is fun tho.. xD but yea man, good idea!

It won't be a game mechanic like GTA V, but you can do it and promise to pay each other. Makes it realistic as well, because people can't accept they lost.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Villasenor said:

It won't be a game mechanic like GTA V, but you can do it and promise to pay each other. Makes it realistic as well, because people can't accept they lost.

Yea I knew that :P Was just making the point that illegal racing is way more fun xD Thanks for the information though man! 

-Happy Holidays!