FrancePourLaVie

Right-Unite Coalition

12 minutes ago, JoelKeys said:

How would me being gay change a statements meaning? So a gay person can say it but I can't? So you are being discriminatory? Harassment is serious allegations, sweetheart, and unless you have actually been harrassed I would encourage you to calm yourself down.

And yes, Lucious was winning with or without me, and yes I see that as an opportunity. What's wrong with that? That is called politics, and I am completely open about this to @LuciousTimes. I am siding with him because it benefits me, that's how politics works. You should take a course in politics.

Don’t try and twist me you creep, I finally have something, evidence to prove that you are a creep, when I am finished with you, your name will be tarnished for ever!

6 minutes ago, FrancePourLaVie said:

Don’t try and twist me you creep, I finally have something, evidence to prove that you are a creep, when I am finished with you, your name will be tarnished for ever!

I am not twisting anything. You explicitly stated that it is fine for one group of people to do one thing but another group cannot. That is discrimination. Also known as heterophobia.

8 minutes ago, JoelKeys said:

I am not twisting anything. You explicitly stated that it is fine for one group of people to do one thing but another group cannot. That is discrimination. Also known as heterophobia.

Homosexuals would have no desire to have any sexual relation with me, so it would not be harassment.

Hetrosexuals however may have the desire to become sexual with me against my will. THAT IS SEXUAL HARASSMENT!

38 minutes ago, FrancePourLaVie said:

Homosexuals would have no desire to have any sexual relation with me, so it would not be harassment.

Hetrosexuals however may have the desire to become sexual with me against my will. THAT IS SEXUAL HARASSMENT!

Oh don't flatter yourself. Hetero or homo, I certainly have no desire to have sexual relations with you.

@FrancePourLaVie I'm only speaking here due to the fact that my name was mentioned. I'd like everyone to know as I've said in the past, @JoelKeys was the first politician I ever noticed. I thought he was great and hoped I'd end up like if not greater than him. When I got to a point in my campaign where he wanted to work WITH me I was more than happy! I don't have anyone working for me, no employees to my party, etc. Everyone that claims to be doing something for the party volunteered and is working with me.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, LuciousTimes said:

@FrancePourLaVie I'm only speaking here due to the fact that my name was mentioned. I'd like everyone to know as I've said in the past, @JoelKeys was the first politician I ever noticed. I thought he was great and hoped I'd end up like if not greater than him. When I got to a point in my campaign where he wanted to work WITH me I was more than happy! I don't have anyone working for me, no employees to my party, etc. Everyone that claims to be doing something for the party volunteered and is working with me.

I appreciate the kind words, friend.

23 minutes ago, JoelKeys said:

Oh don't flatter yourself. Hetero or homo, I certainly have no desire to have sexual relations with you.

Then stop calling me Sweetheart or Darling, it is offensive!

13 minutes ago, FrancePourLaVie said:

Then stop calling me Sweetheart or Darling, it is offensive!

You think that is offensive? You have, in the last 24 hours, called me mentally incapable, said I have no life, a creep, childish, and a troll. I will continue to use the very common phrases 'sweetheart' and 'darling'.

13 minutes ago, JoelKeys said:

You think that is offensive? You have, in the last 24 hours, called me mentally incapable, said I have no life, a creep, childish, and a troll. I will continue to use the very common phrases 'sweetheart' and 'darling'.

I wouldn’t say anything to you that you wouldn’t say yourself, ;) .

21 minutes ago, FrancePourLaVie said:

I wouldn’t say anything to you that you wouldn’t say yourself, ;) .

I would never call someone a creep, a troll or mentally incapable without reason. I am informing you that due to you violating the forum rules I will be disengaging in any conversation with you. Good luck on your campaign, Mrs LaVie.

• ver.1.22474487139 1