Identity said on twitter that workers in shops will be AI (computers) with voices. That means the only option to work in a store that is selling something is owning it.

I wish I could know how we will hire computers. Say what you think below! I think it's gonna be like that:

1. You go to your office or boardroom... anything where suggestions are given.

2. You go to your computer, open web, or a program.

3. If it's gonna be in web then you go to a website where AI's are putting themselves like 5 minutes after the AI that was adden before (what about a easter egg about creators? AI's have names of Identity pledgers?)

4. Workers that you hired online come after some time and say a question to you: "What I am gonna do here?". You say him and then he starts working. Unless it's not his shift.

NOTES: Workers can't come when it's very late. There must be a limit of hired workers.

• Like 1

I think the AI are just going to be the cashiers. I don't really think a large portion of the playerbase is going to want to sit in a shop for 8 hours a day waiting for customers. Maybe it's just not my cup of tea but RPing a cashier is not very appealing to me.

That doesn't mean there won't be jobs in sales though. I know of a few companies (including mine) that are planning to hire salespeople. Also I think I heard somewhere that players will be able to be used car salesmen, though I don't know if the developers confirmed this or not.

On 1.03.2016 at 3:17 PM, uncannierlink said:

I think the AI are just going to be the cashiers. I don't really think a large portion of the playerbase is going to want to sit in a shop for 8 hours a day waiting for customers. Maybe it's just not my cup of tea but RPing a cashier is not very appealing to me.

That doesn't mean there won't be jobs in sales though. I know of a few companies (including mine) that are planning to hire salespeople. Also I think I heard somewhere that players will be able to be used car salesmen, though I don't know if the developers confirmed this or not.

Yeah, I said cashiers are gonna be AI. If you want to say something, say what you think. Don't confirm what I said.

Anyways, salespeople are a bad plan too for me. What if you work in a not very popular shop and hardly ever there are clients? That's waiting 8 hours too. I'm sure that Identity won't do it.

• Like 1

I'm gonna be a stylist so i won't have to worry about that, i just design the clothes and send them to the factory, delivery missions will be available then for other people and they'll deliver my clothes to the stores, and that's how you create jobs

On 02/03/2016 at 2:18 PM, Tymberlejk said:

Yeah, I said cashiers are gonna be AI. If you want to say something, say what you think. Don't confirm what I said.

Anyways, salespeople are a bad plan too for me. What if you work in a not very popular shop and hardly ever there are clients? That's waiting 8 hours too. I'm sure that Identity won't do it.

I see what you mean, but there should still be an option to allow it for the bigger companies where a salesperson would actually make the rp more interesting and realistic.

On 5 marca 2016 at 2:46 PM, Crumby said:

I see what you mean, but there should still be an option to allow it for the bigger companies where a salesperson would actually make the rp more interesting and realistic.

I guess you're right.

• Like 1