Iceyfresh225

Money should be an actual object

money should be an actual object where you can pick it up hold it in your hand and use it for a money phone and you can walk down the street with it in your hand and somebody can come and snatch it out your hand or your wallet 

chiefkeef-money-phone.jpg

Edited by Iceyfresh225
i wanted to

Certainly I am not sure that you will be able to walk with it in your hand, but also it would be cool if you could do it except you won't be able to just snatch a guys wallet. And why would you even walk with holding your wallet in your hand, thats asking to be mugged. I would keep it out of sight until at my destination, which is the best thing to do and also if I have cash in hand I would not have more than £100 in my hand. The bank holds it for me and if I need it I use my debit card... However I would hold say money rolled up in my hand so its not showing.

Actually it is! Well im not 100% sure, but I do remember a tweet about it. I think they said that they will include money as an object so to say. (Lets you pick it up like a weapon and give/drop)

I dont know how complicated it is to make animations, but I would really enjoy to "Make it rain" dollars as an animation, like if you put 100 dollars in your hand and choose to "Make it rain" and the character do that with like 1-5 dollar bills and let the hobos fight for it ;) 

^ There will also be strippers in game, so they'll probably make the "Make It Rain" animation. You probably won't be able to walk around with money in your hand though.