Genesis

Detailed Cars

I was thinking about this for a while and finally was able to make kind of an idea, what if you had all the parts in the car optionally removable like the suspension, engine parts, wheels, .etc for more role play to be had with being a mechanic (if it were to be implemented). Because since you guy's are making such a game focus on role play, shouldn't you have such details for car in game too?? Because if you were to just include basic things like oil changes and car washes, you wouldn't have more diversity in game because the map is so big I don't know how people will get around with just a bicycle. Just stating whats on my mind thats all.

Well, firstly I just want to point out that Mechanic is one of the careers and well they can't add all those things because it will be very hard. Secondly, I am sure this has been suggested somewhere else, and answered also. Best person who can verify this would be @Vix

When it comes to cars you add/remove features to customize them, but not rip out the engine or wheel and carry them around afaik. :P Mechanics will most likely repair cars in a less complicated way than rl mechanics do.