Villasenor

Department Funding

Question

Will governors have the ability to control the funding to departments? If so, can this be a huge impact in terms of people allowed on-duty, vehicles and amount of them, gear, and more?

3 answers to this question

From what I recall hearing, those in power (governor, mayor) will be able to adjust tax rates and distribute the money as they choose to places such as the Police Force or even their own pocket. Obviously, decisions like this will reflect on how fit (or unfit) you are for the position and may affect your chances of being re-elected

I don't believe they have expressed if the governor will be able to change department funding, as this could get a bit strange if every time a governor is elected (pretty regularly) department funding is constantly changed, and I don't see a need for department funding in Identity.  Governor will be able to do lots of other things though, like changing taxes.

1 hour ago, Dominic_ said:

I don't believe they have expressed if the governor will be able to change department funding, as this could get a bit strange if every time a governor is elected (pretty regularly) department funding is constantly changed, and I don't see a need for department funding in Identity.  Governor will be able to do lots of other things though, like changing taxes.

I think it would be cool, because they can be corrupt and take all the tax money. Or have have great funding for departments which will open more slots available, vehicles, etc. This will allow more decisions for the governor to make and add more reasons on why do vote for a governor.

Edited by Villasenor