Sign in to follow this  
Gamepilz

Windows in Appartements

If you were in an appartement, there will be (off course) windows...

But will they be synchronized with the environment?

4 hours ago, Gamepilz said:

If you were in an appartement, there will be (off course) windows...

But will they be synchronized with the environment?

If you mean, can you see cars go by on the road or such then no. You are in a separate instance.

The devs said that it would be too hard for PC's to load everyone's  apartment as they walk past, so you are in a separate instance, like LuckyDuck said

Probably just the area - buildings etc...  No people or cars though.  Maybe weather later on like rain as well:) Sorry if I didn't exactly answer it before, I hope this answers it

I wonder if at least the weather will sync up. If it's raining on the server, will it be raining outside of your apartment etc..

12 minutes ago, 2012TM said:

I wonder if at least the weather will sync up. If it's raining on the server, will it be raining outside of your apartment etc..

I could see this happening honestly. Or at least from my view it doesn't seem like it'd be too hard to implement. Seems like a simple pre-made animation for the rain/snow/whatever weather could be played when it's raining outside.

Edited by Capped

6 minutes ago, Capped said:

I could see this happening honestly. Or at least from my view it doesn't seem like it'd be too hard to implement. Seems like a simple pre-made animation for the rain/snow/whatever weather could be played when it's raining outside.

I agree, it should be a simple addition. Now if I were to look out my window and see a tornado wreaking havoc down the street, that might add a bit more excitement!

• Like 1
  • ver.1.22474487139 1