LocalWateringHole

Testing Module 1

Game looks great, it gave me chills and made me smile. I'm just worried that I won't be able to support it, if I buy it. Is there anyway to test out Module 1 for a day, to see if my laptop can support it? Thanks in advance.

Edited by LocalWateringHole

42 minutes ago, LocalWateringHole said:

Game looks great, it gave me chills and made me smile. I'm just worried that I won't be able to support it, if I buy it. Is there anyway to test out Module 1 for a day, to see if my laptop can support it? Thanks in advance.

If you want to test it you have to buy it unfortunately 

54 minutes ago, LocalWateringHole said:

You must pledge $30 or more to test as it is not a public open test. Also Module 1 is not out but at the same time Module 1 is only a quarter of the full game if that and so specs will be higher than just what you need for module 1 likely. (Nothing official)

5 hours ago, LocalWateringHole said:

Yes, it's called reading the requirements when they are released. 

What are the specs to your laptop?(Processor Ex. i5 2400M, Graphics Card Ex. Intel HD Graphics 3000, RAM in Gigabytes). 

On 29/03/2017 at 5:55 AM, hunteredh said:

What are the specs to your laptop?(Processor Ex. i5 2400M, Graphics Card Ex. Intel HD Graphics 3000, RAM in Gigabytes). 

I'm not sure if you will be able to run it because of you graphics card the question to ask yourself is can i run GTA V or Arma 3 if you can run then you will be able to run Identity  

Edited by DaHzxrd

On 29/03/2017 at 5:55 AM, hunteredh said:

Your specs would not be able to run this game, period.