Bud1lite

Too many killers

On 19/12/2016 at 9:23 PM, BluePandaIta said:

You both clearly don't know anything about the game. I'd suggest you actually use the search bar since this has been answered more than enough times.

Also, you're new around here so try not to be such a smarty about everything.

I agree with the others that A. Your response was a bit salty and B. Although you joined in January I'm pretty sure you never showed your ass until recently, so don't even try and throw your non existent superiority around because you'll just come off a right ponce.

• Like 2

On 12/21/2016 at 3:04 PM, WhtGhstBlckGhst said:

That's fucked because I was legit thinking of a food delivery service where we pick the food up at the store and deliver it to you....so if my guys go missing while delivering to a log cabin out in the woods....You're the first cat I'm calling :D

That's so funny, I hope to you @WhtGhstBlckGhst in-game, and btw good luck with your business, only hope the best.

On 12/23/2016 at 8:46 PM, WhtGhstBlckGhst said:

Thanks @Honestii Not my main area of focus so please, have the idea. It's for everyone.

No no, I am already planning my very own company, so I won't take it. If anyone else wants to take it for yourself I guess by my guess. Good day.

There are safe zones where people cannot be harmed such as library's and schools. RDM is a bannable offense and from what I've seen the devs plan on moderating the servers. If 250 people are running around killing each-other without cause then those people will be banned.

7 minutes ago, uncannierlink said:

There are safe zones where people cannot be harmed such as library's and schools. RDM is a bannable offense and from what I've seen the devs plan on moderating the servers. If 250 people are running around killing each-other without cause then those people will be banned.

Look at asylum life servers, they run them and everyone RDM's

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Alpha said:

When they weren't developing a game and their main focus was the servers, I never saw any RDM.

18 hours ago, Alpha said:

Than raids with CK each time is best option for this game.

On 21/12/2016 at 2:58 PM, Fakeout said:

You cant stop trolling if I was you once the game starts get a pistol, get a little cabin in the woods, and live off the land like a hermit . Anyone suspicious men come up to your front  door selling girl scout cookies, you put two in the chest one in the head. :ph34r:

Two in the chest, one in the head... do my ears deceive me or do I hear military talk ?

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Spike said:

Two in the chest, one in the head... do my ears deceive me or do I hear military talk ?

Your ears dont deceive you :), however i am not in the military my dad was 

Edited by Fakeout